Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2093 reviews

Good quality, low price!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

This is one of the most reasonable priced fish oils I have seen, and I trust Madre Labs. The softgels are transparent, normal sized and without taste. To test the fishoil inside, I crushed a softgel between my teeths. As expected it didn't taste particularly nice, but the taste was fresh, meaning that the totox-value is at an acceptable level. The problem with softgels are, that you don't taste the oil inside, and tests have shown, that quite a lot of fish oil softgels contain spoiled fishoil with hight totex-values. This one seems fine though. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great product

Posted by 4660393475657843164 on May 15, 2013

Great product and good special price. The softgels are big, but easy to swallow. No fishy burps or taste.

No after taste, high quality

Posted by Reviewer3290804 on Feb 24, 2012

Mercury free and no after taste that some fish oil soft gels have. The usual 1000mg, not the half strength stuff. 2 per day, and our blood and cardio test have come back good. We take one before bed with time release niacin, as per doctor's orders.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1608377 on Apr 28, 2012

FINALLY!!! One that doesn't upset my tummy and make me taste it all day!!! YAY!! AND EXCELLENT PRICE!!!

a good product

Posted by Mavsik on Jun 24, 2012

Fish oil improves hair and nails, and normalizes the function of the endocrine glands (adrenal, thyroid), cardiovascular system, and prevents the development of rheumatoid arthritis, reduces the likelihood of thrombus formation, is necessary for pregnant and lactating women for the normal development of the child. List of the utility of Omega-3 is huge for people of all generations.