• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Customer Ratings

Hope it is doing it's job.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on Aug 14, 2014

Whoever said that there are no fish burps is a complete liar and should be banned from writing reviews for the rest of his/her life. 100% of the time, after taking these bad boys, there have been fishy burps. I probably won't buy these again, as I hate the taste of fish first thing in the morning after my cup of coffee (or rather, with my cup of coffee).

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels (MLI-00227)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 05, 2014

I don't like it very much because my stomach feels like eating fish all day, I hate that taste in my mouth. Sorry, won't buy again even if it's an offer.

Rotten

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Oct 17, 2014

I tasted this fish oil and it tastes totally rotten compared to some fresher fish oil from another company I have at hand and also somewhat bitter, therefore it is long expired and as such will do more harm than good to your health. This however is EXTREMELY common with fish oil, so always taste your fish oil - it is NOT supposed to taste extremely fishy, bitter or otherwise really bad, perhaps only somewhat or a little fishy.

fish oil

Posted by 5130723634824900552 on Mar 02, 2015

To be called a fish oil, the product could contain some vitamin D in it. Also, didn't see any effect, good or bad.

This product will not work

Posted by 5755975675995755666 on Apr 08, 2013

This product will not work! It is a pity the money spent and deceived expectations.

Didn't like the fishy after taste

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on May 27, 2014

Ordered these on sale.. I take alot of Fish Oil and it was a good price. Unfortunately I didn't notice that these were NOT odourless tablets and the fishy taste was not to my liking.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 22, 2011

Very affordable fish oil concentrate. May not be as concentrated as others but I would much rather go with a more natural, less processed form of fish oil.

Good ingredient, less junk.

Posted by Reviewer1418178 on Jul 12, 2011

It taste like a real fish oil, I like it. And the softgel doesn't stick your throat even it's not small.

Excellent fish oil!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

They are easy to swallow, no bad taste afterwards. Ordered these omegas for my family. Took 2 softgels (adult) 1 softgel (child) as therapist prescribed, we felt real boost in energy and clearance of mind. Also it is useful for your heart. // Легко проглатываются, нет рыбного послевкусия. Я заказывала их для всей семьи, принимали по назначению врача (взрослые по 2 шт., ребенок по 1), действительно хорошее самочувствие, легче думается. Также полезно и для сердца.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Aug 15, 2011

a very mild fishy odor, but no fish burps...works great!