Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

trigger fish burps / провоцируют рыбную отрыжку

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

The benefits of omega-everyone knows I will not repeat. I believe in the usefulness, although special effects, I do not see during the reception. Judge for the periods when taking it apart from other dietary supplements. It is this not like the fact that provokes unpleasant fish burps. Omega Madre Labs will not buy it. Gelatin capsules are large, but not problem swallowing. // О пользе омеги все знают, повторять не буду. Верю в полезность, хотя особых эффектов я не вижу в период приема. Сужу по тем периодам, когда принимаю её отдельно от других БАДов. Именно эта не нравиться тем что провоцирует малоприятную рыбную отрыжку. Омегу Madre Labs больше не куплю. Капсулы желатиновые большие, проглатывают без проблемно.

Horrible fish tasting burps for 2-3 hours after taking these.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4850235933284795418 on Aug 02, 2014

I have been taking Fish Oil for the last 15 years and I have never had any this bad. I have horrible fish tasting burps for at least 2-3 hours after taking these. I split one open and the oil smells rancid. I have also had general fatigue since I began taking these pills. I guess that is the reason why these are on sale.

Good stuff

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 22, 2012

From the first weeks of consistent use I felt a considerable relief from a very bad case of PMS (breast pain, depression, etc) that nothing else relieved before. I'll buy again for sure. Z from PR

works

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

i have taken this for IBS and it did help a lot. i didn't feel any other noticeable benefits like better memory but than again i'm a believer in unrefined oils. great price though!!! i would definitely buy this again for IBS in case i ever get another episode.

Very cheap price but premium quality

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Very effective to reduce inflammation and pain. It also lifts my spirit and enhances my mood.