• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Customer Ratings

Health Product

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

I have used these for some time now and can recommend them as very good quality capsules. Consider taking this product in combination with a high quality CoQ10 product. I love it, i will keep buying it!

good

Posted by angelcey1 on Sep 27, 2013

Is very much

miracle pill

Posted by 5438073939739058717 on Jul 01, 2014

improvements to the face, more energy during the day, improving digestion and appetite

Amazing value for money!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jul 11, 2014

What can I say about this great product! I have been using Omega-3 for many years and from many brands, so I feel I can compare them all and decided that this is probably the best quality of Omega 3 oil I have ever used. It's premium quality exactly as stated. What makes this product a "must buy", is its very low price. I could not imagine that products as great as that from Madre Labs could ever come at such affordable price. I can't recommend it enough!

Buenas!

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014

He notado mejoría, antes era muy débil, terminaba agotada después de cualquier entrenamiento.

Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

Easy to take, noticed a huge difference since I started taking. The doctor has diagnosed me with Pyroluria, and recommended me go onto your site to order my products. I am now able to think clearly, sleep properly, and have energy all day. Something I have not had for a long time.

I love this product

Posted by 5142535140006437263 on Jul 10, 2014

This is the only fish oil I have tried but after seeing how many positive reviews it had I chose to buy it. My skin, hair and nails are all looking great. Especially my nails, I am usually a nail biter but my nails have grown so long. I will definitely buy again.

Hi quality fish oil

Posted by pavels-review on Aug 11, 2014

I've ordered second time this fish oil. The quality and aftertaste is better than cheaper "Now food" gels.

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2123425 on May 08, 2014

good

Great product for cardiovascular system

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Jan 09, 2014

Sufficient amout of DHA and EPA, not too exaggerated but just right to support cardiovascular system along with the regular fish meals. It is best to use one hour after meal because it can cause burping of fish.