• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Customer Ratings

Premium fish oil

Posted by odereviews on Jan 11, 2013

Molecularly Distilled, Cholesterol Free, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA. With 4.95 dollars special price, make sure you grab this. Nice EPA/DHA ratio. Of course one could hope for higher potency, but this is good for the price. No fishy tasting burbs. Softgels are easy to swallow.

trigger fish burps / провоцируют рыбную отрыжку

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

The benefits of omega-everyone knows I will not repeat. I believe in the usefulness, although special effects, I do not see during the reception. Judge for the periods when taking it apart from other dietary supplements. It is this not like the fact that provokes unpleasant fish burps. Omega Madre Labs will not buy it. Gelatin capsules are large, but not problem swallowing. // О пользе омеги все знают, повторять не буду. Верю в полезность, хотя особых эффектов я не вижу в период приема. Сужу по тем периодам, когда принимаю её отдельно от других БАДов. Именно эта не нравиться тем что провоцирует малоприятную рыбную отрыжку. Омегу Madre Labs больше не куплю. Капсулы желатиновые большие, проглатывают без проблемно.

It was cheap so bought it for my dog

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

I break it and mix it in my dog's dinner. I only give it to her every 3-4 days as it can make her stool too soft. It's just to nourish her coat and reduce dermatitis.

Seems ok

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I usually buy Nordic naturals but trust this brand and tried these. Although the EPA/DHA content is lower I may buy again if I was on a budget as i didnt have the fishy burps. Best way to test a good fish oil is to open a capsule to see if it smells rancid.

Good product

Posted by 5004028433004131332 on Jul 30, 2014

Makes my hair healthier and really easy to swallow! I'm afraid of pills but this one is so slippery anyone could swallow it with no problems.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Aug 15, 2011

a very mild fishy odor, but no fish burps...works great!

Daniel - Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2272903 on Sep 06, 2011

Good: Normal Fish Oil, doesn't smell. Bad: The bottle doesn't close properly, so is not so good for keeping the product for a long time.

great

Posted by Reviewer2446359 on Jan 27, 2012

price. ok product not best

As good as they come..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. but not the cheapest (you can get 200 softgels for 8.9x dollars here in one other product). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Its good

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Oct 28, 2012

Sweet as, doesn't taste fishy. Can't say I have noticed my brain being any smarter, but I will keep taking them and hopefully it will happen.