• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Customer Ratings

Great product!

Posted by chenpaoyu on Jul 03, 2012

I have been taking omega-3 fish oil for more than ten years. I must say that this is a major supplement I cannot live without. My neck used to pain when I turn my head aside. After taking fish oil, I feel no pain in my neck. It is true. I start with taking one softgel three times per day. Now I take one softgel only per day for daily maintenance. I used to eat fish oil from New Zealand. This is the first time I try Madre Labs. The quality seems not worse than New Zealand product, and the price is right. I believe I will keep taking Madre Labs fish oil.

Good product overall, decent Price!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Great Quality Fish Oil for the price, be sure to get enough Omegas in your diet, this is an easy way to do it. Take 2-3 a day or more for best results. Good for your skin, heart, brain, body.... I would like more information on where the fish comes from...farmed or deep sea? Good price.

Very cheap price but premium quality

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Very effective to reduce inflammation and pain. It also lifts my spirit and enhances my mood.

Супер цена!

Posted by Novella on Oct 24, 2013

Оптимальное соотношение цены и качества! Беру всегда!

Overall Good

Posted by Reviewer2926152 on Dec 02, 2011

Shipped: Came extremely quick (2-3 days) Smell: Little fishy if you smell the bottle, but that is to be expected. No smell after gel pill is swallowed. Price: Great price, especially if you can get free shipping!

Good product!

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on May 15, 2015

Good product! I am pleased.

Good item

Posted by Feisty on Jul 21, 2015

We take fish oil course for 1 month, every six months. Children do not have colds and flu for more than 5 years. Very good product. Increases immunity. I became a better skin, not sprinkle the face with acne. Принимаем рыбий жир курсом на 1 месяц, каждые полгода. Дети не болеют простудой и гриппом уже более 5 лет. Очень хороший продукт. Повышает иммунитет. У меня стала лучше кожа, не обсыпать лицо прыщами.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 22, 2012

From the first weeks of consistent use I felt a considerable relief from a very bad case of PMS (breast pain, depression, etc) that nothing else relieved before. I'll buy again for sure. Z from PR

works

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

i have taken this for IBS and it did help a lot. i didn't feel any other noticeable benefits like better memory but than again i'm a believer in unrefined oils. great price though!!! i would definitely buy this again for IBS in case i ever get another episode.

Nice for me