• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1206699 on Oct 23, 2012

Great!

Omega 3's with high EPA and DHA

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 15, 2014

This is a really good, clear oil, with higher amounts of EPA and DHA, to balance all the Omega 6 we get in our diet. It helps me keep inflammation down, from asthma, food allergies and Celiac disease. It is a must in my diet, to prevent symptoms from auto-immune disease.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

good for pets too

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Nov 26, 2012

I give it to my pets, dogs and cats. Their fur and skin is much better and shiny, so it is less shedding. Great price for good quality.

My favourite

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

Great value for money, I see no reason to go for the more expensive ones. Fish oil is essential to human health, you should get this if you don’t have it already. I've stocked up for a while myself.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Very cost effective. I like these. No fish burp taste either. Excellent.

AMAZING PRICE..

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 17, 2013

Not sure of the quality. I don`t get why some are ridiculously over-priced and others aren`t.

Omega-3

Posted by AlanaDesign on Apr 12, 2013

Easy to swallow and no aftertaste. Omega-3 is good for skin, heart, joints. You should take Omega-3 with food. This product also have great price. Will buy it again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2031690 on Nov 16, 2012

These are very good soft gels and no fish burbs at all! I'll definitely buy these again. Very good price also.

A must for everyone!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Omega 3 is a great stuff to take for every woman, and the earlier you start to take it the better. Moreover, the price of this omega is the best on the market. And the producer is worth trusting!