Great product with great price

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Nov 09, 2015

I personally love this product and the price is great. I take one per day along with my probiotics (lactobif), multi vitamin/mineral (thorne research), cayenne (Herb Pharm), ginger (Herb Pharm), turmeric (Herb Pharm and Curica. My pain level is coming down!!!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on May 11, 2016

These are Triglyceride form and have a good amount of EPA and DHA in 1 capsules. My mother tried these and she take one with breakfast and one with her evening meals. No fishy after taste or fishy burbs. When bottle opened no foul smell. iHerb provide great customer service and have DHL for delivery which is a wonderful service , always get my items delivered quickly and they are packed very well, Thanks you.

OKAY and would likely purchase again

Posted by 5619333336360596907 on Apr 27, 2016

Just wrote a review but it did not go through, so I will be brief. I appreciate the low cost, especially given the devastating economy in the U.S. For that reason, I think it is great that a supplement exists, which 'appears' to be good quality (i.e., pharm grade). Having said that, these gave me fish burps, which I've never had with any other fish supplement; however, I did not find them distressing as others might. Best thing is these are ostensibly pharm grade and low cost, allowing people with low SES access to taking care of their health. Most supplements are out of reach for low SES. For that, this company should be commended. However, with money, I would likely opt for another brand. Anyway, due to the ostensible high quality and primarily the low cost, i think a 4 star rating is fair. I may purchase again. Won't let me post the link. However, a search for webmed re fish oil supplements and fishy on quality page 2 will likely yield results.

Very Good Product

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on May 04, 2016

The EPA content in the product is very beneficial for Brain and heart health. Many of us use this product regularly.We would request Madre to make a package of 100 or more capsules.

My Favorite Omega-3 Capsule, Excellent Strength!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 23, 2016

I am very happy with this new strong, high quality Madre Labs omega-3 product in fish gelatin capsule. I warmly recommend this product. Capsule is easy to swallow. In our modern industrialized food system omega-6s have become overbundant. This omega-3 omega-6 imbalance can contribute to many chronic health issues. We need omega-3 supplements to get back balanced omega-3 omega-6 ratio. Recommended daily intake of omega-3s are ranging from 500 mg to 2 g a day by various experts. So, this product is absolutely excellent! I hope you find this review helpful. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Relieve arthritis

Posted by 5489939266990911001 on Dec 05, 2015

Very excellent for the treatment of injured shoulder tendon inflammation, and relieve pain

Good fish oil

Posted by 5400491281986643896 on Oct 21, 2016

Feeling good.

Billig fiskeolie af højeste kvalitet.

Posted by Rabatkode-Danmark on Jan 03, 2017

Det her er en af Iherbs private mærker. Det vil sige endnu billigere priser for fiskeolie stoppet med Omega 3, til endnu lavere priser

Maybe the best Omega

Posted by 5397479506484021259 on Nov 14, 2016

Great product. But the price raised a lot recently. That why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.

Omega 800

Posted by 5451976155978427121 on Oct 07, 2016

I am a coronary heart problem and I will take this supplement and see how it could be help ? and I do hope it will be god. If any one who has the comment of this supplement will result to harmful for a coronary patient, please teach me!