face broke out

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Mar 28, 2014

After using this for a few weeks, my face broke out in little tiny red dots. Didn't attribute it to this product right away, but once I stopped using it, the dots went away. Must be some chemical in there that is irritating my face. I won't use it on my face anymore, but will try it on my neck. Does make my skin soft though.

Madre-Labs-Pycnogenol-Serum-Cream-1-oz

Posted by 4780493060666114534 on Apr 26, 2014

This Pycnogenol Serum is my favorite. It's absorbs in the skin easily is very light, perfect to add a moisturizer to follow and not overwhelm my skin to feel too heavily covered. I love the "carrier" serum it's more watery based than thick and creamy. I have good skin but age has created a bit of sag at the chin area and I have noticed this is more toned and my skin looks younger and feels healthy. I have tried many more expensive products and they were too much for my skin where this product I can't tell I'm wearing it and I feel as if I'm feeding my skin nutrients. I have known of the Pycnogenol benefits by taking it in capsules, but this product creates results with such a low cost topically and I can see the outcome in a few days. Thanks A.

Awesome!!!

Posted by 4885827200450761341 on Mar 16, 2014

I bought a trial pack and turns this serum suit my skin. although this serum smells kinda weird but it makes the skin more elastic and supple. I sometimes make this serum as a night cream.

The Label Says Discontinue if Experience Skin Sensitivity for a Reason

Posted by 4625052706015682736 on Jun 30, 2014

I bought this at trial price. Thought I would try it since I've had good results with other pycnogenol products from other manufacturers. Should have just got those off the bat. My face turned red and started to burn as soon as I put this on. The first time I used it. No time to get sensitized to it. Just to make sure it wasn't something else, I tried it right after my shower the next day and it did it again. Bright red and as painful as a really bad sunburn. Plus, this time, little bumps appeared on my skin where I tried it. So, just to make sure there was no doubt, I tried it on my legs as well. To see if it was a problem for my skin in general, because I didn't want to throw it out. Unfortunately, it did the same thing to my legs. Didn't hurt as much, but the bumps and redness were there. (I don't shave or wax my legs so this was over hair that I still had the same reaction). So that was that. Tossed it got. (Also, I tried the Regenerating Eye Treatment. Also bought on trial. Same process - first tried it the same night as the Pycnogenol Serum right after it arrived in the mail. Wow. That actually made my eye skin worse! Burned and red and puffy and the wrinkles got worse. Still hasn't recovered fully. Actually have these odd brown spots under my eyes now that appeared the next day. However, that one seems to be fine as a hand lotion. Made my hands very soft. Hurt my very delicate skin around the eyes a lot though.) So, If you have any type of sensitive skin, I would highly recommend you avoid Madre Labs products!

Att: persons with thin skin

Posted by Reviewer2908884 on Mar 30, 2014

Who bruise easily. I tried this cream on those dark red marks which can, sometimes, take weeks to disappear: the results were wonderful. The bruising faded in days, not weeks. It felt good on my face too, but I plan to save it for treating the bruising on my forearms.

Very good

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 12, 2014

I gave these to a very good friend of mine. She said that they were wonderful.

Plump skin

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014

I use this at night before bed, allow to dry then add a good night cream on top. In the morning my skin looks juicy plump. Then one night I tried just the night cream only. Not the same youthful results. This serum is excellent. I only wish the plumping effect lasts all day so the only way to do that is to reapply maybe 2-3 times during the day. That could get expensive...the jar is only 1 oz. Wish it came in a bigger jar at a lower cost.

Synthetic chemicals

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2014

A bit too many synthetic chemicals in the cream for me

Excellent anti-aging product

Posted by Reviewer1652756 on Apr 29, 2014

I bought this product initially, on a whim, largely due to the low price. I'm very glad that I did. I have extremely sensitive skin which is prone to allergic reactions and I had no adverse side effects using this cream. Also, it's a thin cream and not too heavy so it can be worn alone before bed time or in the morning underneath a moisturizer. I'm 40 years old and I felt as if the fine lines on my face were becoming increasingly deeper. I've been using this product for about a month and my skin looks so much more supple and the lines have diminished at least about 50 percent. Many other products containing Pycnogenol are so pricey which makes this an even better purchase.

Great Cream

Posted by Recept on Mar 28, 2014

Bought at special price for 1.95 and I love it. It is suitable for my sensitive skin it doesn't burn and I love the smell. I use it twice a day with some moisturiser, after 2 weeks I can see good effects on my skin.