10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, Refining Micro Polish, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

Completely in love with this!

Posted by MamaToMany on Jun 02, 2014

I'm a bit of a cosmetic junky, & have tried countless exfoliating products on my 34yr old skin. My skin isn't too bad on my best days, fyi, so I'm clear about what I'm starting with. This product is like gathering some great vitamins etc., & adding it to sand! This is truly a deep, coarse grit, not for someone looking for a gentle scrub. I have to take a deep breath & scrub deeply into smile lines, forehead & the places where you could park a car in my pores. After 1 week, my skin is radiant!!!!! This tub is the size of a basic moisturizing cream & will last a very long time!! I'm thrilled that I tried it on a whim :)

great exfoliator

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 08, 2013

I like rough exfoliators so this one is perfect for me and my combination to oily skin but it might be little bit too harsh for someone with sensitive and dry skin. anyway, after this peeling my skin is really smooth and clear.

consumer-grade microdermabrasion

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 05, 2014

The Refining Micro-Polish was my first experience with consumer-grade microdermabrasion and I was a little wary because my skin is sensitive and prone to redness. While gently buffing the thick, grainy scrub into my skin, I felt a pleasant warmth and very slight tingling. When I rinsed the scrub off, my skin felt smoother than it has in years and had a clarity and glow that I haven’t seen since an expensive facial I received years ago.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Jun 26, 2013

I have combi skin, normal-oily. The first 3 times I used, broke me out a little. After subsequent use, my skin got used to it. Good scrub to exfoliate but I recommend to use it just once a week if ur skin is not problematic. Overall, good product, leaves skin clean, though the scrubs were a little big n rough.

My skin loves this!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is great to use a couple of times a week. Does an awesome job of exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft! I have combination skin and it has responded really well to the Madre Labs range.