Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Jun 26, 2013

I have combi skin, normal-oily. The first 3 times I used, broke me out a little. After subsequent use, my skin got used to it. Good scrub to exfoliate but I recommend to use it just once a week if ur skin is not problematic. Overall, good product, leaves skin clean, though the scrubs were a little big n rough.

Great Product: Very Granular and Efficacious

Posted by Reviewer2040560 on Jan 11, 2013

I just got this product and really like it. It is very granular and hence efficacious. I highly rely on dermabrasions for skincare and this does the trick. Also, I try to get all healthcare products from iHerb since it is the best price and quality. The provided customer service is also by far the best anywhere on the web.

Fantastic product, the price isnt fantastic.

Posted by 5492673191036391442 on Mar 21, 2013

Strong exfoliator, smells really good, big product but big price.

Good product.

Posted by 4699692358693269559 on Jun 05, 2014

I have decade old acne scars and problematic skin, tried a ton of over-the-counter products and none worked well. After weeks of using this, I can already see great improvements - black heads are gone, skin tone is more even, acne scars sadly remain, but less visible. Will recommend applying some aloe vera after wash, the micro polish can be quite harsh. Also, avoid using this if you have acne outbreaks...

it's what I'm looking for!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Oct 18, 2015

I'm so disappointed to know that iherb has discontinued with this product, why? it's pretty grainy, the texture is exactly what I'm looking for though i do mixed with a little aloe vera gel to make it less rough... i'm comfortable using it in this way because I really can feel the scrub working on my skin to clear the dead cells. Please bring it back, thank you!

Good

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

It works good.

Nothing special for me

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

like it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Jun 17, 2014

although it is a little bit too hard/strong for my skin I like it

Micro Polish

Posted by 5590352513534592297 on Jul 02, 2014

good scrub… love the texture .. just right

好用耶!

Posted by 5312120366302300757 on Jul 29, 2014

这个磨砂洗面奶很赞 洗完脸会很滑而不干 而且我发现洗完后皮肤真的有变白和靓丽了好多 推荐推荐!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »