Completely in love with this!

Posted by MamaToMany on Jun 02, 2014

I'm a bit of a cosmetic junky, & have tried countless exfoliating products on my 34yr old skin. My skin isn't too bad on my best days, fyi, so I'm clear about what I'm starting with. This product is like gathering some great vitamins etc., & adding it to sand! This is truly a deep, coarse grit, not for someone looking for a gentle scrub. I have to take a deep breath & scrub deeply into smile lines, forehead & the places where you could park a car in my pores. After 1 week, my skin is radiant!!!!! This tub is the size of a basic moisturizing cream & will last a very long time!! I'm thrilled that I tried it on a whim :)

great exfoliator

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 08, 2013

I like rough exfoliators so this one is perfect for me and my combination to oily skin but it might be little bit too harsh for someone with sensitive and dry skin. anyway, after this peeling my skin is really smooth and clear.

consumer-grade microdermabrasion

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 05, 2014

The Refining Micro-Polish was my first experience with consumer-grade microdermabrasion and I was a little wary because my skin is sensitive and prone to redness. While gently buffing the thick, grainy scrub into my skin, I felt a pleasant warmth and very slight tingling. When I rinsed the scrub off, my skin felt smoother than it has in years and had a clarity and glow that I haven’t seen since an expensive facial I received years ago.

My skin loves this!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is great to use a couple of times a week. Does an awesome job of exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft! I have combination skin and it has responded really well to the Madre Labs range.

Makes my skin smooth

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 06, 2013

Really does the trick.

I adore this micro polish

Posted by 5544262442781132375 on Jun 24, 2014

I adore this micro polish. I usually use it for face and neck and after using, I feel so clean and softly. This is not for sensitive skin

A must try!

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

I am using my husbands account to review it. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using microdelivery peel from Philosophy to slough off dead skin and get rid of whiteheads. When it got over, i was looking for a less expensive alternative. This product has been my answer. Your skin will feel smooth and soft immediately. I have used it for 3 weeks now and did not have any redness or breakouts. I also like the fact that the proportion of grainy stuff is adequate enough to give you a good scrub.

************************************ Amazing Polish!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This product really deep cleans your skin giving you a glow after use and gives you really soft skin. I use it every other day mixed with the refreshing gel cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin either (I have combination skin). I've always struggled with acne issues, but not since I have switched to this regime. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Very pleased with it

Posted by 4799094120495586175 on Jun 20, 2014

I have used it twice so far and am very pleased with the results. This micro polish leaves the skin soft smooth and radiant. I feel the size f granules is a bit bigger than I thought they would be but they seem to do the magic.

a really fresh sensation

Posted by 5558885493910023657 on Jul 15, 2014

one of the most refreshing micro scrubs I ever used, the skin feels clean and refreshed

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »