Madre Labs, Refining Micro Polish, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

great exfoliator

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 08, 2013

I like rough exfoliators so this one is perfect for me and my combination to oily skin but it might be little bit too harsh for someone with sensitive and dry skin. anyway, after this peeling my skin is really smooth and clear.

Makes my skin smooth

Posted by Reviewer2012636 From California on Feb 06, 2013

Really does the trick.

My skin loves this!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is great to use a couple of times a week. Does an awesome job of exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft! I have combination skin and it has responded really well to the Madre Labs range.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1624453 From North Carolina on Dec 03, 2013

I love this scrub. A few years ago a long time favorite face scrub got discontinued and I spent lots of money trying different ones, until I found this one. I love it. It makes my skin feel so soft and keeps it looking fresh. I also love the green tea moisturizer after. My skin glows.

************************************ Amazing Polish!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Dec 21, 2013

This product really deep cleans your skin giving you a glow after use and gives you really soft skin. I use it every other day mixed with the refreshing gel cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin either (I have combination skin). I've always struggled with acne issues, but not since I have switched to this regime. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.