Good! but expensive!

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: I was lucky to buy this for $7. I like it, but I sadly cant buy again because of my lands taxes, it get to expensive now for $37,46, then i have to pay taxes also. To bad :( Next time the price are low, I will buy again! NOR:Var heldig å fikk denne på tilbud for 7 dollar! Den var kjempefin å bruke! Kan desverre ikke kjøpe den igjen pga prisen og tollen i norge. Kommer til å bestille så fort den er billigere igjen! ---

Perfecto exfoliante

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Esfoliante para exfoliaciones profundas no lo recomiendo para pieles sensibles pero a mi me encanta. Deja la piel muy suave y lisa. Lo utilizo cada 10 dias y se nota la diferencia. Una lastima que lo hallan discontinuado.

Effective and long lasting

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

You only need a bit of the product to deep clean your face. It smeels good, leaves you face skin soft and ready to absorb your favourite natural moisturiser. I use this every other week and my skin has never been so nice.

fantastic, but consider

Posted by 5303863814241624664 on Nov 11, 2014

If you are looking for gentle and mild peeling, rethink if you buy this one. Be careful, this is no toy for sissies ;-) But it is wonderful! I love this peeling despite it is very rough. In fact, that is what I like most... I was very surprised for the first time, because never before I encountered such grainy and simultaneously dense peeling cream... the polishing process was pleasant, but I immediately knew that it is also powerful - very abrasive indeed. My skin turned pink! :-) I was looking in the mirror at my refreshed face, red as apple, but it felt soo good! Since then I use it occasionally, once in a week or two, when I long for that enjoyable grrrinding of my face, that extreme cleansing feeling... well, sounds rough, but it's a pleasure :-)

Loving it

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Oct 10, 2014

I loved thia product. It makes my akin so soft and nice. Exfoliate gently. I am so disappointed is discontinued :( I hope they will bring it back when see that people loved it!

Me gusta mucho el aspecto que deja

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 12, 2014

La he usado pocas veces, ya que no la uso una vez por semana porque la considero fuerte. Pues que una vez cada 15 días, o más a menudo si me veo la piel con imperfecciones. Deja un aspecto alisado al momento. Las primeras veces que la usé me picó un poco ya que es un producto fuerte que sólo hay que dejar un minuto en la cara masajeándola en círculos, pero luego no volví a notar molestias, puede que tuviese la piel más sensible. La recomiendo, pero para pieles sensibles habría que tener más cuidado.

Very good product

Posted by 4970725759343542877 on Sep 10, 2014

All the products of Madre Labs I`ve bought are really good. I use this product once every week and my skin looks perfect!

Me ha encantado

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Sep 06, 2014

El primer micropeeling que pruebo y me ha encantado. Es como un exfoliante con partículas finísimas pero que rascan bastante, por lo que si tienes la piel sensible ten cuidado. Deja la piel fina, suave y limpia. He notado que limpia el poro bastante bien, aunque no de forma definitiva. Lo malo el precio, yo lo cogí en una oferta y salía muy bien de precio, pero su precio normal me parece caro para la cantidad que trae. Lo recomiendo y repetiré!

Perfecto

Posted by 4733874422902517807 on Aug 31, 2014

Super recomendable, deja la piel muy lisa y limpia. No daña la piel

Amazing!

Posted by 4688735541588359166 on Aug 25, 2014

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I can't believe it's discontinued!!! It is a very rough scrub, but it doesn't dry your skin and it leaves your face silky smooth. Please re-continue this product iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »