Very disappointing product./Очень разочарована

Posted by 4798718591139106458 on Apr 28, 2014

This cream is really bad. Was expecting something good but instead have received a cream with really nasty smell. It burnt the area around my eyes and now when i do not use it i have kind of burn. Concealer can not hide it.Very disappointed. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Этот крем мне совсем не понравился! Запах отвратительный. Получила ожог вокруг глаз при использовании этого крема. Сейчас под глазом кожа выглядит обожжённой.При использовании другой косметики (которой пользовалась всегда) возникает чувство жжения. Очень разочарована,хотя цена соответствует...

Smooooth!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

I liked this product a lot! Did not smell anything, and was super-smooth on the skin. Melted into my skin in no-time! Happy to have tryed it!

Cleared up my acne

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this for over a week now and it has cleared up 99% of my acne which I was having no success with otherwise. It's a yellow creamy jelly like substance with a light pleasant fragrance. My skin also looks tighter and smoother because of the cream. May not work for everyone, but works for me!

Good!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

Works well on my skin. Really makes a difference. Amazingly inexpensive.

Love it

Posted by 4741438146731056116 on May 14, 2014

Makes skin feel so smooth. Reduces pore size. No skin irritation for me, even in the first week. I use it nightly and will re-purchase. Great, affordable retinol cream that does everything it promises.

works as well as a prescription retinol

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014

This product is so good that I have to recommend it with five stars. It has helped rid my face of sun keratosis and other bumps all in a month or so.

Looks good

Posted by 4675202274076280248 on Jun 16, 2015

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

It was great

Posted by 5430093807245839634 on May 11, 2014

My skin improved .My skin firmer.It was cool and smooth.although It is very smell of skunk,but it's pure.

Great

Posted by 5591697372542170018 on May 20, 2014

I noticed after a week of using this cream my skin got better,, it also helps to lighten my acne scar ,, I only use this at night and I'm satisfied

Effective and affordable retinol cream

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Jan 28, 2015

I picked this up when my prescription of tretinoin ran out and I was looking for more affordable options. I already know that retinol is effective for me, so this purchase was actually relatively safe. My tip is for first time users to get a pea sized amount and smooth it all over your face. If it is a little too drying, use it every other night, and gradually build up usage as your skin improves. It is not a moisturizer substitute so you might need to put some moisturizer or serum on top. Also, always wear sunscreen the following morning! I hope this can come in a tube, because products in jars degrade over time and become less effective.