Cheap retinol cream

Posted by 4727288637661279850 on Jul 28, 2015

You can feel slight tightening around your skin once you apply it. I am not sure if it works (treatment with retinol require months before a change can be seen and a jar lasts me a mere 2 weeks). If only they sell it in bigger amounts!

Good

Posted by marisaPRODUC on Mar 19, 2015

Mixed w other cream ok. Not nice smelo

I like it

Posted by 5396179836427407737 on Feb 21, 2015

Cream hasn't expected. but its okay

Problematic in terms of Retinol preservation

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

The smell is okay and the product feels good. Yet, as I understand from readings, in order to really have the retinol maintained active, it has to be kept in a non-oxygen container (i.e. a tuve with a pipe) and so I doubt this serum has any effectivness.

Nothing special

Posted by sjajolika on Jan 22, 2015

The smell is OK, and I really like the lightweight, non-greasy gel-like texture, but it really did nothing for my skin. I used it up, and I't left me wondering why was i using it? Not really impressed, as it's not moisturising at all. But I haven't experienced irritations or bad reactions, and the price isn't high, so that's kind of comforting :)

Not sure it worked

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Though the cream itself feels lovely, I did not get any of the usual effects of a retinol when used often, so did question if it was strong enough.

Not good

Posted by 5622252403830456630 on Oct 23, 2014

Is not what we are looking, not only can use it in combination with other oils, it not moisturizes well.

No esta mal pero tiene una textura extraña

Posted by keranita on Sep 30, 2014

Al tocarlo tiene una textura gelatinosa. Una vez que te lo das la sensacion es agradable y deja la piel bien, pero no se si llega a hacer algo con las arrugas.

weird

Posted by vanagelyte on Jun 22, 2014

color - yellow, smell - weird, but maybe it's how it should be. what i do not like is the consistence - kind of jelly, so I do use it but not on my face, on the the legs, hope my skin will get some use out of it

works but smell isn't wonderful

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Jun 12, 2014

good price but smell is not good. Works as well as other similar serums I have tried. Good value for price but the smell is off putting

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »