Great

Posted by 5591697372542170018 on May 20, 2014

I noticed after a week of using this cream my skin got better,, it also helps to lighten my acne scar ,, I only use this at night and I'm satisfied

Effective and affordable retinol cream

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Jan 28, 2015

I picked this up when my prescription of tretinoin ran out and I was looking for more affordable options. I already know that retinol is effective for me, so this purchase was actually relatively safe. My tip is for first time users to get a pea sized amount and smooth it all over your face. If it is a little too drying, use it every other night, and gradually build up usage as your skin improves. It is not a moisturizer substitute so you might need to put some moisturizer or serum on top. Also, always wear sunscreen the following morning! I hope this can come in a tube, because products in jars degrade over time and become less effective.

Like it

Posted by 4633902664082330584 on Jun 06, 2015

I really like the ingredients, and the price. I use it 2-3 days per week, but I'm not sure, if its vitamins does work or not. The serum's color shows oxidation. However, it has remarkable herbal extracts. I use it with a tiny plastic spoon, I don't want to touch it directly. I think that helps to keep the quality.

Effective serum that tightens the skin

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on May 06, 2014

Felt a bit of hotness upon application but results are really good. I've a love for retinol cause it really works. However, the content is barely less than half a bottle so hopefully the company will look into that.

Just started...

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on May 06, 2014

So I opened the jar and the color is almost a burnt yellow color, but it had no rotten odor to it. I contacted Madre Labs by email regarding the color and within a few short hours received a reply. They had me send them a pic of it, and I received a response back within minutes. They said the color is normal. I don't know yet if it works but I have not had any negative reactions to it. Madre Labs, just like iHerb, continue to be top quality companies!

It works!

Posted by 5143670178241499588 on Aug 24, 2014

Left my skin very soft and smooth. Weird smell, but so glad it's not filled with perfume. I saw results from after a week of using it at night. It has evened out my skin tone, and decreased pore size dramatically. Great price.

Great value for money

Posted by 5540396029416118170 on Jul 10, 2014

I have only been using this serum for one month so have yet to see any really visible results regarding reduction of fine lines, but I find it to be a great product for the price I payed. Looks yellow and a little gunky in the tub but feels nice on the skin. I use it at night before application of the avocado oil I use as a night treatment and I find that it leaves my skin looking glowy and plump in the morning.

Buen producto pese a su apariencia espantosa

Posted by SIESOY on Jul 29, 2014

Se absorbe rapidísimo, genial porque si no me da pereza esperar para echarme la hidratante como sucede con otros serums, el aspecto es muy desagradable y el olor en el bote tampoco es muy bueno (en la piel no lo noto) pero lo que importa es el resultado, yo me noto la piel algo más firme y jugosa en las zonas de las mejillas, para las líneas de expresión de la frente aún es pronto para hablar

Great product

Posted by 5748585764584281726 on Dec 04, 2014

Seems OK. It moisturises nicely. I don't know why people are whinging about the smell. I was expecting something really vile, but I found it to be like a sickly sweet artificial strawberry smell or something. Could be worse...

didn't try it yet

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I have been using the Life Flo Health retinol 1% and it hasn't finished yet. This is less expensive and I think if it is just as good it is better to buy this as it is a smalle container and less likely to be contaminated or spoil from the air.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »