Cheap, but does the job

Posted by 4767826125832773333 on Oct 13, 2015

The ingredient list is good, so this product should be just as good as any retinol serum. Best bang for buck. One star deducted for the appearance and smell of the product, which is a brownish glop that looks and smells weird.

Great!

Posted by 5690548047040988620 on Jun 06, 2015

It is really working men ope this can come in a tube because become less effective.

Like it

Posted by 4633902664082330584 on Jun 06, 2015

I really like the ingredients, and the price. I use it 2-3 days per week, but I'm not sure, if its vitamins does work or not. The serum's color shows oxidation. However, it has remarkable herbal extracts. I use it with a tiny plastic spoon, I don't want to touch it directly. I think that helps to keep the quality.

I like the asthaxanthin serum very much, so thought I'd give this a try too.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 29, 2015

I use this one at night, the other in the day.I like them both, they are light, and creamy, with a slightly thick, gel-like consistency. So far, I like this one, too.

Buen producto

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 11, 2015

Es un buen producto y da buenos resultados, pero la textura y el envase no me gustan. Da la impresión de estar en mal estado

Not for dry skin

Posted by 4750208772584841481 on Apr 07, 2015

Lines getting smaller, but serum goes better for oily skin. Unpleasant smell

So far so good

Posted by 5680770183988224614 on Mar 25, 2015

I bought this product as it is the only product i could find that is just pure retinol. 1 star for it being serum (good for my oily skin) 1 star for being affordable 1 star for being basic, non-scented (recommended by my doc for my problem skin) 1 star for being cruelty free & eco-conscious product I'll reserve the final star for an update review in about 3 wks, if it has improved my skin. (sidenote: I had acne before and used other retinol products to resolve my skin problem, hence I believe I know how retinol should work on my skin)

Effective and affordable retinol cream

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Jan 28, 2015

I picked this up when my prescription of tretinoin ran out and I was looking for more affordable options. I already know that retinol is effective for me, so this purchase was actually relatively safe. My tip is for first time users to get a pea sized amount and smooth it all over your face. If it is a little too drying, use it every other night, and gradually build up usage as your skin improves. It is not a moisturizer substitute so you might need to put some moisturizer or serum on top. Also, always wear sunscreen the following morning! I hope this can come in a tube, because products in jars degrade over time and become less effective.

Retinol serum

Posted by Pauliina on Jan 23, 2015

Very good price for a serum, absorbs very fast. I use this under my moisturizer in the morning, works well.

Buenos ingredientes