Gosh, it WORKS!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I use it once or twice a week, mixing with my night gel and applying after serum. The next morning my skin is like new! Amazing. I will definitely repurchase!

Funciona!

Posted by claclita on Jan 25, 2016

No le tenia fe a esta crema aun no termino el primer frasco y ya me ha borrado una linea de expresion del entrecejo..realmente de no creer...pero es cierto la recomiendo 100%

Excellent !!!!

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

great for my skin, but why did you discontinue it ???

Sad that it has been discontinued

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

I love this serum. My skin feels so tight and refreshed after using it. I wouldn't use it when my acne is very sad thought. I still have a lot left, but I am disappointed that is discontinued now, as the alternatives are so much more expensive.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 12, 2015

Nice feel

Unpleasant smell

Posted by sarahbensabat on Dec 08, 2015

This product smells strongly of vitamin A and C.

Amazing results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Nov 17, 2015

First week after using this product, I broke out in tiny pimples but soon after my skin looked amazing. Omg I can't believe it's discontinued. I'm devastated.

miracle for acne

Posted by 5480767299071090481 on Nov 10, 2015

I had used prescription retinol before this one and then 2 packages of this and it really does miracle for acne. Now I had to take a break from it (planning pregnancy) and my face has been acting up again!!

Cheap, but does the job

Posted by 4767826125832773333 on Oct 13, 2015

The ingredient list is good, so this product should be just as good as any retinol serum. Best bang for buck. One star deducted for the appearance and smell of the product, which is a brownish glop that looks and smells weird.

caused breakouts

Posted by 5255056766432348712 on Sep 30, 2015

I gave it a few tries, I wanted it to work for me, but every time I put it on my face, it broke me out really bad, mostly where I have huge pores, took my skin days to somewhat recover. I had no problem with the smell or the consistency, but the jar was only half full, I hope it's supposed to be like that. Anyway, people who have acne-prone sensitive skin, I do not recommend.