My skin loves it!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I have been using this for a couple of months now, and have just purchased some more when it was on special.. It is very natural, so doesn't smell wonderful, although not awful, but my skin is loving it! I have combination skin so it can be hard to find something that my skin responds well to, and this definately fits the bill!

Smells bad

Posted by FelixFelix on Jun 17, 2013

The ingredients are good but smell is like dirty socks. I would not buy this lotion at the total price.

Poco eficaz

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

La llevo aplicando a diario, como crema de día, durante más de dos meses, y, no es una mala crema, pero no noto que me haga nada más que hidratar. No deja sensación grasa ya que es muy fluida. La compre cuando estaba de oferta y no me arrepiento, pero no la compraría con su precio normal.

Fabulous

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 15, 2014

This moisturizes well and is also healing. No chemicals! I have given up on Lancôme and others with long lists of harmful chemicals and feared I would look old suddenly, but no. By using non-harmful lotions like this, I actually look much better than before. I also use a hyaluronic serum first, applies on a wet face, then this lotion.

기대안했는데

Posted by goodfarmer on Dec 27, 2012

전~혀 기대안했는데 괜춘하네요.... 오!~ 선물주려다 궁금해서 뜯어쓰는중인데 웬걸 촉촉하니 흡수도 괜찮은데다 화장도 안밀리고 좋네요. 하나 더사뒀음좋았을껄..아숩. 그래도 아이허브엔 워낙 제품이 다양하니 딴걸로 또 써보렵니다. 만드래랩은 파우더만 먹어보다 화장품을 처음써봅니다. 굿럭~!!!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

liker denne dag kremen, kjøper igjen

Smoooth

Posted by 5665670217511355280 on Apr 11, 2014

Lovely moisturiser that leaves the skin feeling very smooth and quenched.

+++

Posted by 4705949400957995086 on Aug 11, 2014

Perfect!

A+

Posted by 5670821456304518967 on Apr 02, 2014

I'm using it for a couple of days, seems very good for my oily to combination skin. Very light texture and I love the smell.

Great texture

Posted by 5524001863390714285 on Jun 19, 2014

Goes on great and not greasy. Seems to have really made a difference in my skins appearance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »