お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Madre Labs, Simply Acai Organic Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

One word, BAD!

Posted by 4969391378830278139 on Apr 14, 2015

I'm very disappointed with this product, had high hopes for it What can I say? The powder was hard to dissolve, blend taste, grainy texture It caused my eyes to itch and small pimples appeared from my face the day I took it Now I have to waste money on a useless product Don't buy it

Rash Alert

Posted by Reviewer2999376 on Jan 16, 2011

I developed a very itchy rash on my arms and swelling and tiny pimples over my face after my second dose of this product and have since found a forum about how this is happening to many people. I have never had an allergic reaction to anything before so I don't think you have to be suseptable to allergic reactions to need to be cautious. Please be warned to only buy a small amount to trial it.

Surprisingly bad batch

Posted by Reviewer1482294 on May 22, 2015

I bought 2 containers of this awhile ago, and just never could bring myself to finish even the first container! It tasted rancid from the beginning, even though I always stored it in the refrigerator due to the fat content. I am very disappointed, because I have bought it in the past, and it was fine. I really hoped I could have gotten my money back, even though I waited long enough to make sure it was really bad, and not just my imagination. It still had another WHOLE year before expiration when I called to ask to return it and get refunded, Iherb refused to help me due to the time frame allowed for returns being expired. One should be allowed much more time for returning something like this that gets rancid looong before the expiration date, even though the normal return time has expired. Food like this should be an exception! I will never buy this again.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Apr 01, 2012

It is very grainy and does not dissolve very well. Must be good for you it tastes so blaah!

taste is not good.

Posted by 5327339099724747598 on Apr 27, 2015

I bought this for yogurt. but smell is so strong that is not good for yogurt.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »