お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Madre Labs, Simply Acai Organic Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Simply Acai Madre Labs

Posted by 4631661667206511794 on Apr 30, 2015

Reasonable price and ok taste.

Insoluble Solution

Posted by 4621181939020191033 on Mar 11, 2015

As title states. its unable to be mixed in with ordinary stir. I've tried a blender, it doesn't work either. Got no idea what else to do with the remainder.

Taste is hard to handle

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Mar 27, 2015

It's so bitter. I found it only tolerable when sweetened with grape juice, and I don't even drink juice because I'm on a low carb diet, but to swallow this stuff, it's essential. I'm used to Acai being delicious in Amazon Thurder, so I have no idea why this freeze dried version tastes so horrid. It surprises me that anyone would want to drink this off the spoon alone. I only gave it one star because I need the antioxidants, but will not repurchase this brand of acai.

Surprisingly bad batch

Posted by Reviewer1482294 on May 22, 2015

I bought 2 containers of this awhile ago, and just never could bring myself to finish even the first container! It tasted rancid from the beginning, even though I always stored it in the refrigerator due to the fat content. I am very disappointed, because I have bought it in the past, and it was fine. I really hoped I could have gotten my money back, even though I waited long enough to make sure it was really bad, and not just my imagination. It still had another WHOLE year before expiration when I called to ask to return it and get refunded, Iherb refused to help me due to the time frame allowed for returns being expired. One should be allowed much more time for returning something like this that gets rancid looong before the expiration date, even though the normal return time has expired. Food like this should be an exception! I will never buy this again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2631571 on Jul 10, 2011

it's been 2 weeks to take acai powdre. I do not know the specific improvement but i feel less fatigue for sure.