Madre Labs Shampoo. Concentrated. Nice citrus smell, Great "vintage" design.

Posted by Nightbringer on Mar 29, 2016

This shampoo is concentrated,so it makes so much lather. This is a plus because many organic shampoos don't make much lather. And I need very little amount of shampoo for my short hair. The shampoo is good for daily use. It gives no volume to my hair, but it is okay. Anyway it cleans very well and it's mostly organic that is very important for me. I don't use shampoo with sulphates, that's why I choose this shampoo. My wife loves it too. And I like the design of a bottle, very cool, reminds me vintage stuff! Maybe this shampoo won't be suitable for everyone, because it doesn't make volume or some special effect. But it is vey good shampoo and smells nice. You should try it for sure!

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2985838 on Apr 07, 2016

I am a huge fan of iHerb, a website that sells high quality nutrition supplements and personal care products at a great price. I therefore jumped at the chance to try their Madre Labs Thickening Shampoo. A bottle of Madre Labs Thickening Shampoo was provided by iHerb free of charge for my honest review. I have been using it for 2 weeks. I have thin, fly away hair, and have tried many thickening shampoos. Madre Labs is one of the best that I have tried. My hair was noticeably thicker and shiny after the first use, not stiff and dull as has happened with some other brands. It has a pleasant, subtle orange smell. The lather is thick and creamy, it rinses out completely, with no tangles. My hair has had body and been easy to style. I recommend this shampoo for others with fine, thin hair.

Surprised at the quality and results

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016

This product worked as well as Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex Therapy on my hair - my hair was very soft and 'felt thicker' after rinsing and after drying there was a noticeable increase in the volume. I am very pleased with this product and will alternate back and forth with the Avalon Biotin B-Complex.

amazing !!! رائع

Posted by 5309373877439584489 on Feb 13, 2016

I like the shampoo so much, my hair used to fall down a lot after using this shampoo with the conditioner ( not the same brand) my hair stopped falling i finished two bottles and i ordered another two am recommending all my family to use this shampoo, i also liked the smell. الشامبو انصح في كل احد.. الصراحة بعد ما جربتو وقفلي التساقط تماما مع العلم اني كنت استخدمو مع بلسم للشعر و بعد ما ينشف امشطو وو النتيجة جدددا افضل ب ٩٠٪‏ من تساقط الشعر انصح في

Perfectness in the bottle

Posted by Reviewer1731051 on May 04, 2016

The best shampoo for a weak hair! I didn`t get such brilliant results with any volumerizer. And it has absolutely gorgeous aroma. Everything perfect.

عظيم/great

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 07, 2015

for my dry hair i found it really good didn't make it too dry afterr shower even if i didn't use conditioner.حلوو للشعر الجاف لاحظته ماينشف الشعر بعد الاستخدام حتى بدون بلسم

Best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted by 5335270402229773700 on Apr 04, 2016

I have oily scalp and fine, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair. I'm almost out and I need to repurchase badly. iHerb, please please please restock soon!

I love this shampoo!

Posted by ArunaDawn on Mar 14, 2016

I have thin, oily, straight hair- but not when I use this shampoo! If I were able to post before and after pics, you would be amazed, but I cannot, so you will just have to trust me. I love the fact that it is affordable, pH balanced, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and smells nice. It is thicker than many of the other shampoos I have used so I was excited right from the beginning. I have referred my friends to try this as well and hope they do. It cleans well, does not leave a residue, but does not dry out the hair nor leave it sticky or tacky. I find that just about every natural product has some downside for my hair. I cannot say enough great things about this shampoo, other than I have never ever been this excited about a shampoo before!

Middle of the Road

Posted by 4821205966129930578 on Mar 15, 2016

I do notice a difference in the clarity of my roots with this product - my hair is soft and lush after washing. I think the quality of this product is great for the price. I say it is the middle of the road because I haven't noticed any difference in the texture/softness of my curls or a decrease in the split ends.

Champú que lava. ¡Que lava mucho!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Limpia en profundidad. Deja el cabello suelto, suelto, suelto y brillante. De esos que al usarlo, antes de aplicar el acondicionador, hace que te chirríe el cabello. Después de usarlo hay que usar SÍ o SÍ mascarilla o acondicionador. Es buena compra pero no creo que sea buena compra para cabellos secos, tratados o que quieran evitar el encrespamiento.