absolutely not alcohol free and cause allergy

Posted by 5717521025100484573 on Feb 29, 2016

i'm not normally get allergy on my face but this one got me really sting and hurt. after a while my face turning a little bit red so i stopped use it immediately. The smell of this toner is not likely natural and i saw many other people had same problem, so if you want to buy this product please think again.

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Δεν έχω να πω και κάτι σπουδαίο για αυτό το προϊόν. Είναι ένα απλό ροδόνερο. Παρόλα αυτά έχει ωραίο άρωμα, δεν αφυδατώνει την επιδερμίδα μου ενώ παράλληλα την τονώνει. Θα το ξαναγοράσω σίγουρα στο μέλλον

Madre Labs, Witch Hazel Toner, Rose Petal, Alcohol Free

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

I wanted to try this toner and I bought it for next-to-nothing on a Daily Deal. I am quite pleased with it.

Favourite Toner!

Posted by 5762255582162989151 on Sep 29, 2015

I have oily skin and this stuff is great for my skin, especially being in a hot and humid country. It definitely reduces the shine plus it smells great! It is quite alot so i think i will be using it for a long time.

Gave me a rash

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 08, 2015

I am not allergic normally but this product gave me a rash many times, so I stopped using it. Now I use it to clean my cat's bowl

Made my daughter happy! Finally.

Posted by Reviewer2206231 on Jul 24, 2015

She has had bad acne for years and sensitive skin. She gives up on most things I've bought her and this was the last effort I was going to make to help her. She loved the scent, it was easy, and she used the whole bottle!. Her skin began to look beautiful again! She put some in a to-go bottle to take with her when away from home. This stuff is gentle and easy to use. I let her use my plain witch hazel and it smelled too bad...so I am buying 4 bottles to make sure she has it!

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jun 07, 2015

It made my face turn red.

Labai patiko

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Geras, malonaus kvapo, didelis kiekis, maloniai jauciuosi ji naudodama, kartojamas.

very nice product!!!

Posted by 5606592711318341442 on May 12, 2015

Very good product I using this for 2 and a half months adorable!!!

Me gusta

Posted by 4834122850690329538 on May 03, 2015

Es bastante astringente, así que puede irritar las pieles sensibles. Sin embargo no es ese mi caso. Se absorbe bien y no queda pegajoso.