Wonderful for dry skin

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Mar 23, 2014

I love it.Although the other reviewer said the opposite, I find it moisturizing enough for my dry mature skin (I'm 47 years old). I would not say it's for oily and combination skin. It is for all skin types, indeed. The smell is very subtle, not too rosy, I can hardly smell any rose. But i like it for it's moisturizing and toning properties. And I like the price, nobody can beat iHerb! Oh yes, the bottle had a plastic vacuum wrapping around it made by manufacturer which perfectly prevents any leakage during shipping (unlike similar product by Thayers) Irena, Canada

The first product make me allergy

Posted by 4879264900793818578 on May 10, 2014

I had used lots of rose toner, used as mask. But this toner is the first skincare make me allergy. I'm not sensitive skin, rather, I'm combination skin,after using this toner, my face turn all red, so scary.... Truly NOT RECOMMEND all of you buy this...

This product arrived with an expiry date of 2015

Posted by 5170489803172828117 on Jun 06, 2016

First product received from iherb that has to be thrown in the rubbish as the item is already a year past expiry

差!

Posted by 5566296678852212402 on May 12, 2016

像火燒! 紅晒! 貪平買了!!!!!!!變左關二哥!@!

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jun 07, 2015

It made my face turn red.

not so sure

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on May 27, 2014

There is something in it (Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid and Glycerin)which i don't like so much on my face, even when its from food grade. I rather use now Rosehip tea as a toner.

Made my daughter happy! Finally.

Posted by Reviewer2206231 on Jul 24, 2015

She has had bad acne for years and sensitive skin. She gives up on most things I've bought her and this was the last effort I was going to make to help her. She loved the scent, it was easy, and she used the whole bottle!. Her skin began to look beautiful again! She put some in a to-go bottle to take with her when away from home. This stuff is gentle and easy to use. I let her use my plain witch hazel and it smelled too bad...so I am buying 4 bottles to make sure she has it!

Favourite Toner!

Posted by 5762255582162989151 on Sep 29, 2015

I have oily skin and this stuff is great for my skin, especially being in a hot and humid country. It definitely reduces the shine plus it smells great! It is quite alot so i think i will be using it for a long time.

absolutely not alcohol free and cause allergy

Posted by 5717521025100484573 on Feb 29, 2016

i'm not normally get allergy on my face but this one got me really sting and hurt. after a while my face turning a little bit red so i stopped use it immediately. The smell of this toner is not likely natural and i saw many other people had same problem, so if you want to buy this product please think again.

Irritated burned feeling face

Posted by Jinhee on Dec 04, 2014

I have read many good reviews of this product before placing an order. This is supposed to be a gentle toner but I don't know why my face skin gets so red and hot after applying this toner. I have oily and combination skin and isn't that sensitive either.. It Smells nice and textured light and clean but I don't know where else I can use this product.