Madre Labs, Witch Hazel Toner, Unscented, Alcohol-Free, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 04, 2014

I don't like sodium benzoate in it, but I couldn't resist to take it for that sale price. Bad girl, I know :)

Great cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

I use 1tbsp grapeseed oil and 1 tbsp witchhazel toner on cotton to wipe off makeup. It cleanses so much better than commercial makeup remover.

Good tonic for sensitive skin

Posted by Francois on Aug 02, 2014

I like this tonic! It is suitable for people with dry, normal skin and as for the sensitive. Tonic gently cleanses. Good natural structure, large volume. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Squeaky clean

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 21, 2014

I find that this can still find some dirt on my face after washing makeup off, therefore I'm glad to use it. I know that witch hazel is an old tried and true skin conditioner. This has done nothing but good for my skin, which is combination. I'm 53 and imagine all ages need this, as I began using witch hazel toner 40 years ago.

Dissapointed

Posted by 4858272656726631945 on Oct 11, 2014

I was really looking forward to using this but it left me with a face looking like it had been burned. I tried twice to make sure it wasn't anything else, but the cause was definitely the product. The redness died down after around an hour, but I would never use it again.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 05, 2014

Excellent quality product at a affordable price

灼烧皮肤的感觉 very bad

Posted by 5376455726352083306 on Aug 12, 2015

用了之后皮肤立刻就红并且有灼烧的感觉,非常不好用。不明白老外为什么说适合过敏皮肤。

just as good as Thayers Witch Hazel

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Aug 26, 2014

Very good for blemished and very sensitive skin.

Very good!

Posted by 5031266539530800076 on Oct 09, 2014

I have a dry skin and it is good for me. It doesn`t smell strongly and it does the job.

Awesome product

Posted by 5576425659805634592 on Jan 06, 2015

I hate Witch Hazel, mainly because of the smell. This seriously has no odor and it works fabulous. Have not had any blemish breakouts since I started using this regularly.