Allergic reaction

Posted by Damascena on Jun 15, 2014

There's something with Madre Labs' cream base formulation that irritates my skin to no end as both this product and their Pycnogenol Serum gives a moderate burning and irritating sensation when applied. If your skin did not agree with their Pycnogenol Serum, stay far away from this and other similar ones with the same base ingredients. Had to toss both away.

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 29, 2014

Just on my first order, but love the way it feels on my skin and I will continue to use it for renewed results.

Cheap and pretty good results

Posted by 5128099933542249042 on Jun 23, 2015

I use all kinds of skincare, overpriced ones. But this, this is cheap and works. It's light, non greasy, easily absorbed into my skin and smells like citrus! I have used many Madres lab skincare products and i'm quite pleased with this. Will be buying another 2 more jars of this! My only complaint is that 1 ounce of this product is certainly too little, fills up just a little over half a jar. Nevertheless, the price is amazingly low!

Excellent serum

Posted by 5438416337194100686 on Dec 14, 2014

Excellent serum, my dry and sensitive skin loves it..

i love it

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Aug 14, 2014

This awesome stuff, absorbs fast, leaves skin moisturized and glowing.

Madre Labs Young-Cell Serum

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Jan 27, 2015

Nice product, not greasy and has a refreshing, citrusy scent. Nothing outstanding, but maybe my old skin is too much of a challenge.

G Phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2016

Lovely moisturizer goes on smooth and absorbed quickly, leaves your skin lovely and soft I have a sensitive skin and this was fine no problems at all ...can recommend will be buying again

Excellent serum

Posted by odereviews on Dec 10, 2015

Madre Labs surprised us again. This is an excellent serum with really nice results. I find the price very reasonable.

me gusta!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Feb 04, 2016

la verdad no le tenia mucha fe, pero tengo la piel super hidratada desde que lo empece a usar, me gusta bastante y sin duda lo repetiría.

Nice Serum