Fantastic

Posted by 5569245942044915620 on Apr 15, 2016

Pleasant surprise, not much of a difference between this and the other 2 big names. I'll be buying more for sure. My eczema feels so much better

Rich and moisturising

Posted by 5028725141366506097 on Apr 12, 2016

A heavy texture that works well for moisturizing dry skin

Good quality ingredients

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Apr 12, 2016

I enjoy this cream for all parts of my face and body. It's a bit oily, but I expected that. When I use on my face, after a few minutes, I put my regular face cream over it and it blends it in better. Worth the $4.95. Lasts a decent amount of time.

effect

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 06, 2016

it's good for body use; if you use in your face , it's too heavy;

very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2713107 on Apr 05, 2016

I was looking for a product I can use for the winter to moistures body and face. This seems to do the job

優秀的產品,漂亮的價格!

Posted by 4976995643227056961 on Mar 09, 2016

我是敏感型肌膚,我將它使用在睡前最後一道保養程序, 使用後對於眼睛完全不敏感,不會引起流淚或留鼻水,非常溫和。 使用後隔天臉部毛孔明顯縮小,兩頰皮膚與額頭和眼部細紋都明顯變平滑了,真是太神奇了! 但是,你必須花一點時間讓它吸收,對於舒緩皮膚有明顯效果,所以花費的時間和價格很值得!

all natural and great!

Posted by 5659833577757136808 on Mar 08, 2016

I love to use this on my face at night like a treatment. It moisturises my face really well! Only grip is that there are small particles in it that I think is beeswax? Like it wasn't melted down and sieved well so i can feel the little dot. But it melts away as i rub it in to my skin.

Smells like expired product.

Posted by 5286917705965930292 on Mar 05, 2016

Manufactured date is 2013 07 29 and smells awful!!! which means it is already gone bad ! DO NOT BUY THIS. I cannot believe iherb sent me expired product

VERY BAD!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

This is very bad. Smells like cheap paint for the walls. Be careful, this is not a cream than fat - as Vaseline. I do not recommend this for oily and acne skin. I'll use this for the feet or throw because we really smells bad. OVO JE JAKO LOŠE. Smrdi kao jeftina boja za zidove. Pripazite, ovo nije krema nego mast, kao vazelin. Ne preporučujem ovo za masnu i aknastu kožu. Koristit ću ovo za stopala ili baciti jer mi zaista jako smrdi.

Trouble, not fine

Posted by potiholic on Feb 27, 2016

As another customers tell, i received my cream not opened but in bad form. Oils have been oxided and the smell is strong and awfull. It's my first time with a trouble at iherb, and the experration date is far, so i guess there was a trouble in stocking. What a pity, the ingredients are good, they may be a good producto if good conservation.