July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 2 oz (56 g)

4 out of 5 based on 147 reviews

Egyptian Magic No More!

Posted by 5204412433130947273 on Aug 29, 2013

I have used Egyptian Magic for years. Then I saw this new Madre Magic product, so I decided to give it a try. It's a little softer and easier to apply than Egyptian Magic and I love that it contains organic ingredients plus Manuka Honey from New Zealand. My skin is thanking me everyday!

Where is the magic?

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

I use it as hand cream, it is not that moisturizing. I used it on a small dry psoriasis patch on my elbow, and it did absolutely nothing. The texture is somewhat thick, and the smell is neutral with a hint of honey. With those ingredients it should indeed perform magically, but that doesn't happen. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Heavy duty

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Sep 20, 2013

I like how this product can be used all over the body as a super hydrating body cream and a nourishing night cream. I suppose it would also make and excellent lip primer for lipstick as well. I use it on my face at night and have been noticing softer lines around my eyes and mouth. It smells like honey. Very nice

Very moisturizing

Posted by 5133984318746733081 on Oct 04, 2013

Love the texture of this. It looks like wax in the jar, but once you run your finger through it, it softens and becomes like a cream and spreads easily. The ingredients of this is great - you can tell that it contains a lot of olive oil. It clears the lines off my forehead. The only con is that it takes some time to get fully absorbed into the skin. At least the ingredients are safe if consumed (and I don't have to worry about my hubby and daughter kissing me)! I would highly recommend it.

Amazing ingredients, but a little greasy for me.

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013

The ingredients list is amazing. So natural and simple, it shows you how unnecessary all those extra chemicals and artificial ingredients in cosmetic products are. Having said this, it's a little greasy for me, so I plan to use it in winter when the skin needs a little extra help with oils.