New To iHerb?

Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 2 oz (56 g)

4 out of 5 based on 160 reviews

Egyptian Magic No More!

Posted by 5204412433130947273 on Aug 29, 2013

I have used Egyptian Magic for years. Then I saw this new Madre Magic product, so I decided to give it a try. It's a little softer and easier to apply than Egyptian Magic and I love that it contains organic ingredients plus Manuka Honey from New Zealand. My skin is thanking me everyday!

Where is the magic?

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

I use it as hand cream, it is not that moisturizing. I used it on a small dry psoriasis patch on my elbow, and it did absolutely nothing. The texture is somewhat thick, and the smell is neutral with a hint of honey. With those ingredients it should indeed perform magically, but that doesn't happen. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Heavy duty

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Sep 20, 2013

I like how this product can be used all over the body as a super hydrating body cream and a nourishing night cream. I suppose it would also make and excellent lip primer for lipstick as well. I use it on my face at night and have been noticing softer lines around my eyes and mouth. It smells like honey. Very nice

Great all purpose skin cream with New Zealand manuka honey.

Posted by Caerulea on May 13, 2014

Unlike many other similar products, this all purpose skin cream with manuka honey is all-natural, pH-balanced, suitable for skin types, and free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, silicon, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, toxic and dangerous chemicals, additives, preservatives, dyes, synthetic and artificial fragrances, as well as cruelty, and made with biodegradable ingredients. It contains nothing but safe and beneficial ingredients: olive oil and plant-derived glycerin deeply moisturize, nourish, and soften the skin, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, while a powerful blend of New Zealand manuka honey, an exceptionaly potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, emollient, and healing agent, royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis extracts soothes, heals, tones, firms, regenerates, invigorates, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin, helping restore its elasticity and protecting it at the cellular level, supports and strengthens its defensive mechanisms, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, regulates sebum production, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, peeling skin, dry and chapped lips, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, burns, boils, blisters, and prevents premature aging; non-GMO vitamin E is a natural preservative and antioxidant, olive oil derived cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate are safe and natural conditioning, emulsifying, and viscosity controlling agents. This manuka skin cream works for me: it keeps my skin moisturized and nourished, makes it softer and smoother, reduces redness and irritation, improves my complexion, and evens out my skin tone. It may not work for everyone, though. If you're allergic to bee products, this product is definitely not for you, but if you're not, it's worth trying.

Very moisturizing

Posted by joyslin on Oct 04, 2013

Love the texture of this. It looks like wax in the jar, but once you run your finger through it, it softens and becomes like a cream and spreads easily. The ingredients of this is great - you can tell that it contains a lot of olive oil. It clears the lines off my forehead. The only con is that it takes some time to get fully absorbed into the skin. At least the ingredients are safe if consumed (and I don't have to worry about my hubby and daughter kissing me)! I would highly recommend it.