« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Madre Magic for eczema?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 30, 2013

Iherb doesn't sell Egyptian Magic cream anymore and announced Madre Magic as its worthy replacement. I needed something for eczema as I don't want to use damaging cortisone salves all the time. Result: This cream does very little if anything to heal, let alone, relieve the burning and itching of eczema. But neither did Egyptian Magic. What does help a little are natural creams like Mill Creek Botanicals Grapefruit lotion $5.99 16oz., J. Burlington & Sons Botanicals Ginseng/Papaya hand lotion,and even Vicks vaporub.

Thick and protective - good at night

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 08, 2013

Very thick and 'oily' good to use at night in the winter before bed, or when going out in a cold, dry, windblown weather as a protective layer. Good on face and all body. I normally use coconut oil every day in/after the shower to moisturize my skin, but I can't use it when I travel - this is perfect for travel!

Gave us both red stinging face!!!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 07, 2015

My friend and I put this on our face, after a couple minutes our faces were bright red and stinging! I was so shocked as this has never happened with other face oils/creams before. We washed it off and it still took several hours for the red colour to go away! We are going to stick to organic coconut oil for our face moisturizer! More natural, no-allergic rashes, and feels better, and is even cheaper! We love organic coconut oil!

Got 3 rancid jars that I threw out!!!

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jan 14, 2016

Ordered 3 jars of this as a gift for my grandmother as an alternative to Egyptian Magic and was SO disappointed when my order came. I don't know how old these jars are and how they were stored but they were absolutely filthy. There was some dirt even INSIDE the plastic seals and because there is no freshness seal under the caps. The worst thing is the product in all 3 jars had gone rancid and stank so much I had to run out to find another gift. What an absolute waste of money. These might have started out good at some point, but the way they are sealed and stored, you will never know if you end up with a jar that's been sitting around for ages. I've never been disappointed by any of my others orders from iHerb but this was terrible. Will never order this product again.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 30, 2015

labs krēms- gan rokām, gan sausai sejas ādai, gan pēdām.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »