Moisturizer

Posted by 5318123476289485341 on Apr 21, 2016

Strong and effective moisturizing and I did not like the smell

expired

Posted by 5547825870556768139 on Apr 10, 2016

Verry bad, expired , bad smell - expired oils 😡

This time, OK

Posted by potiholic on Apr 06, 2016

When i bought small size jar i explain you that the cream was damaged, instead not being out of date. The oils were oxidated, may be a bad batch, may be a wrong in storage. I saw this big jar with a really good deal when i was shopping and i decided buy it. This time the cream is OK, with a soft smell that i don't like, but not "oxidated oils scented". The cream is solid, hard in winter, and i find it good for be used on lips or on knewws, elbows. I'll try it at the end of my extralarge hair too, to protect them. Natural and interesting ingredients.

RANCID

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Mar 31, 2016

date on the bottom is 13/07/30. Complete waste of money, and the last time I try anything from this brand I don't know if it's supposed to be like sticky petroleum jelly, but it smells SO BAD. If you've ever opened an old jar of rancid oil, you know the smell.

Within use-by date and RANCID

Posted by Reviewer1733715 on Mar 30, 2016

Sounded like a good product but disgustingly rancid.

Got 3 rancid jars that I threw out!!!

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jan 14, 2016

Ordered 3 jars of this as a gift for my grandmother as an alternative to Egyptian Magic and was SO disappointed when my order came. I don't know how old these jars are and how they were stored but they were absolutely filthy. There was some dirt even INSIDE the plastic seals and because there is no freshness seal under the caps. The worst thing is the product in all 3 jars had gone rancid and stank so much I had to run out to find another gift. What an absolute waste of money. These might have started out good at some point, but the way they are sealed and stored, you will never know if you end up with a jar that's been sitting around for ages. I've never been disappointed by any of my others orders from iHerb but this was terrible. Will never order this product again.

Madre Magic Cream

Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015

No effect and when I bought price was expensive .

Really Like It

Posted by 5749925808420014686 on Sep 02, 2015

Great for dry skin. I use it sparingly on my face, arms and legs. Stays on your hands even after they get wet so they stay protected. A little goes a long way. You just need to gently touch the cream and you have plenty to spread around. Can't imagine ever using all of this up, so one jar will do me for a few years. Great value.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 30, 2015

labs krēms- gan rokām, gan sausai sejas ādai, gan pēdām.

Gave us both red stinging face!!!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 07, 2015

My friend and I put this on our face, after a couple minutes our faces were bright red and stinging! I was so shocked as this has never happened with other face oils/creams before. We washed it off and it still took several hours for the red colour to go away! We are going to stick to organic coconut oil for our face moisturizer! More natural, no-allergic rashes, and feels better, and is even cheaper! We love organic coconut oil!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »