Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Sea Seasonings, Sea Salt with Sea Veg, 1.5 oz (43 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Unbelievable Rip-off

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Mar 14, 2013

One star because the salt itself tasted good. Problem is, you get this teeny-tiny jar, and then, it's got like a tablespoon and a half of salt in it! I could not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone. I'm going to get some good sea salt and grind some kombu or dulse in the coffee grinder and add it to the salt. Much more economical!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

This is a very tasty and nutritious seasoning. The reason I gave three stars is because the container was only about 1/3 full when I received it - that was disappointing, because this seasoning is not cheap!

yum, but expensive for what you get

Posted by Reviewer2486997 on Aug 26, 2011

this taste good, but its too expensive what you get. the jar only has 1/4 in it. if thats the case, put it in a smaller jar. you have to be gently when shaking it out, or too much comes out, plus the sea vegetables are specks,if you want sea vegetables, your better off purchasing seperately, you get alot of salt coming out of the jar, and hardly any sea vegetables. I gave it 3 stars for taste, and only taste. quantity is not worth the price!! I will not order this again for that reason only.

Too salty for me

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2011

Having adrenal failure I need a lot of salt, which I crave and love. I routinely snack on pure sea salt, salt my food profusely and my water is often laced with baking soda. I love the other 2 MCSV products I've tried. However this salt is way too salty for even me. I much prefer their kelp granules. Please note that this container is extremely small! When I purchased the same sized kelp, I expected the big one. It's small as a salt shaker. Finally I had trouble with the opening and the plastic got shreded in the process. (Pressing the tab would not do anything so I had to get a sharp knife and cut it). Not looking forward to eating potentially toxic plastic shreds (aka xenoestrogens from BPA?)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

What a fantastic way to get your iodine. I use this as "table salt" and Real Food Trading Company's Himalayan Pink Sea Salt as my all-purpose "everything else" salt. I just wish it told you how much iodine you're getting; some of us with thyroid issues want to make sure we're not overdoing it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »