OK.

Posted by Reviewer1049239 on Dec 11, 2015

This was ok and I would buy it again.

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, etc. with Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer1350953 on Aug 28, 2015

Very disappointed that the salt was white, bleached salt. Not enough sea vegetables, either and will not buy again.

Maine Made Sea Salt with Veggies Is Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I use this salt as my table salt. I wish it had more kelp and dulse. It is VERY salty so you need to use it in moderation. I like the fact that this sea salt is enriched with iodine, minerals and trace elements from the sea veggies. This is a very good salt!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Came half filled but fixes the iodine requirement i need.

ONLY OK

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014

THIS BOTTLE TO BIG FOR THE AMOUNT IT CARRIES. IT APPEARS MORE LIKE ORDINARY TABLE SALT THAN SEA SALT. IHERB PROVIDE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY!

Very little and poor design of the packaging

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

I was surprised to see the already small bottle only about 1/3 filled. I took away another star because of the bad design of the packaging. The little hole at the cap was so difficult to punch out that I just open and close the cap every time I use it. Other than these, the taste wise is not too bad!

sea salt

Posted by 4639514307386809184 on Nov 05, 2013

didn't enjoy the sea veg,couldn't use the product

Good

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Good product but I prefer the Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Organic Kelp Granules without salt.

Unbelievable Rip-off

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Mar 14, 2013

One star because the salt itself tasted good. Problem is, you get this teeny-tiny jar, and then, it's got like a tablespoon and a half of salt in it! I could not, in good conscience, recommend this product to anyone. I'm going to get some good sea salt and grind some kombu or dulse in the coffee grinder and add it to the salt. Much more economical!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

What a fantastic way to get your iodine. I use this as "table salt" and Real Food Trading Company's Himalayan Pink Sea Salt as my all-purpose "everything else" salt. I just wish it told you how much iodine you're getting; some of us with thyroid issues want to make sure we're not overdoing it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »