• Customer Ratings

great product geat price !

Posted by 5190025658648458448 on Apr 01, 2016

ممتاز في الجودة والسعر .

Great product

Posted by 5444995280008282684 on Jun 07, 2015

Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3s, antioxidants, protein and fiber making them a wonderful and nutrient dense addition to salads, smoothies, baked goods and so many more tasty dishes! Our Organic Chia Seeds will naturally provide the vitality you need to power your soul's purpose.

Great Value Great Quality

Posted by pilarchan on May 15, 2015

Mamma Chia is a great brand with consistent quality at a great price. It is my go to for Chia Seed products.

Kinda meh

Posted by 5020063243874194826 on May 11, 2015

I bought this from a recommendation and it's not what I thought it would be.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Like it

Posted by 5640713393840794989 on Feb 12, 2015

I use it for breakfast, in smoothies, etc.

Love it!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Dec 04, 2014

Great product!

Chia seeds

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014

First time i purchase chia seeds, i like those.

Real superfood for a great price!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 10, 2014

I love chia seeds!!! I use it everyday in my smoothies, lemonade, salads, pudding.. I've started eating chia regularly a year ago and what I can say for certain is that it has helped with my digestion problems (I have a very delicate stomach) and has improved the absorption of nutrients in my intestines. My blood work has shown significant increase of hemoglobin level in my blood - it used to be around 119 g/l all my life and it is 135 g/l today:-) That means that I have much more energy because my body oxygenation has been improved. What chia does for you is: it hydrates the body (we absorb water much better from chia gel than water by itself), it helps muscle regeneration after sports, it helps our gastrointestinal tract (both stomach and intestines), it is powerful source of minerals, vitamins and protein....and it's delicious:-):-)....not that many superfoods are! It gives a great texture to your puddings, smoothies, mouses; binds the salad ingredients (I usually mix some chia with little water and leave it to form a gel and than mix it with olive oil and umeboshi - or some other vinegar - to prepare a salad dressing)...works well with both raw and cooked or steamed ingredients. My whole family loves Chia Fresca (something like a lemonade. A great refreshing drink- you just put 1 tea spoon of chia in half a liter of water, add some lemon and sweeten with stevia or some other healthy sweetener, let it sit for 5-10 min and enjoy:-). It looks kind of yucky but who cares as long it's tasty;-) Mamma Chia Organic Chia is a great buy, both for quality and price. Will buy again!!

black chia

Posted by 4889768232151798847 on Oct 10, 2014

Great product. my skin looks different. like i'm having botox.thumb is up.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »