July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mamma Chia, Organic Chia Squeeze Vitality Snack, Blackberry Bliss, 8 Pouches, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each

Super treat for kids! GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 20, 2014

These little pouches are perfect for school lunches or diaper bags. We love that they are full of healthy ingredients like chia seeds and fruit. They are not packed with sugar and are gluten free. Highly recommended. We have now ordered all the flavors and can't wait to try them! Click on eathealthy in blue if you would like to see more of the products I have tried from iherb.com.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 5044661079116381981 on May 14, 2014

When it was on sale I gave it a try... Now I always keep them in my desk drawer - it's a perfect snack.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 17, 2014

Veselīgs našķis

Delicious

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on Jul 20, 2014

Very good!

Delicious snack

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Jul 14, 2014

I randomly ordered these mainly because the packaging attracted me. I know, pathetic. But, I was looking for snacks for summer since it's so hot in Korea! I initially thought these would be a dense squeezable fruit/chia seed snack. But it is really light. The seeds are fun to pop in your mouth, and the flavor is light and not too sweet. They are perfect to take straight from the fridge while walking to work, or a pre workout snack. I usually hate to eat before the gym, but I sometimes need a little pick me up. These were perfect for that. I only gave 4 stars because although I think the product itself is pretty great, the price for 8 pouches is a tiny bit high. The snack is pretty small and very light, so the price point it sort of high for the payoff. I think these would be fantastic for children!