I want ask

Posted by 4656539420700801479 on May 14, 2016

There is more than one type What is the best? حصلت اكثر من نوع لشامبو الحصان ولا اعرف ايهم الأفضل للتساقط ؟ وشكرا

A must have for all hair types!

Posted by 4779575749754496443 on Feb 19, 2014

A really, really good product! I have fine hair so when I shampoo I concentrate on my roots only and don't let shampoo get to the lengths of my hair so they won't dry out. This shampoo makes me hair so shiny, soft and squeaky clean that I will continue using this product, probably for years to come! I have not noticed any rapid hair growth which was one of the factors why I bought this product... The label in the shampoo does not claim to do that, some people have just been lucky to have faster hair growth after using this product, I guess. :)

Smooth and keep the volume!

Posted by 5280695832779303507 on Mar 30, 2014

Smooth and keep the volume!

less hair fall and with reasonable price

Posted by 5368444531514974906 on May 03, 2014

less hair fall and with reasonable price

Loving it

Posted by 4994905113925596011 on Aug 04, 2014

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes hair more manageable. I find that it dries out my hair sometimes hence will be trying the deep moisturizing one next.

Mane n Tail

Posted by 5020947942630654968 on Nov 19, 2014

Good product, have heard so much about it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1722844 on Mar 02, 2015

good, love the smell. usi it form my dog too. just a little bit drying my hair

Good value

Posted by hopepest on Mar 15, 2015

good for the puppy and I!

Luxurious feeling !

Posted by Myozen on Jun 06, 2015

This shampoo is very rich in lather, rich and foamy. Bought this for my dog and also use it on myself, this is my 3rd purchase - will continue using .....

The best shampoo I had ever

Posted by 5011362330845215792 on Jun 25, 2015

When I use the shampoo at the first time the smell was so good, the smell stay in my hair couple days. I'm shuck with the size of the shampoo. It was bigger than I thought. My hair become more fresher, thick and longer than before. Also my friends say to me that my hair become differents and better than before. I commend that you use it because it is the best shampoo in the world.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »