Very Healthy Hair!!!

Posted by 4915185737119572539 on Mar 01, 2014

I bought this product about a month ago.. I did initially buy this product because i have heard it makes your hair grow faster and seals split ends well! Not sure if hair is exactly growing faster- but it is hard to say as its only been 4 weeks but what i can say about this product and its shampoo is it really does moisturise well and it does seal split ends and it definitely has made my hair so much softer and visibly healthier too! Even if this product doesnt make my har grow any faster, i would absolutley purchase again simply because of how much it has improved the health of my hair! smell is divine! Such a soft, subtle and gentle aroma. One negative is it can add volume and because i already have thick, very curly, frizzy hair it only seemed to get bigger and become even more frizzy.. at first this completley made me upset and loose attraction to its apparent healing and growing properties but after continued use and experimentation, this frizz factor is very easily fixed with a smoothing anti frizz serum. Serum best applied towel dried hair straight after washing. You would want to use with the shampoo rather than a different brand as they tend to balance each other put well for best results.

Excelente

Posted by 5676173139587625533 on Sep 24, 2013

Inicialmente achei que ia ser péssimo ao meu cabelo.. Mas agora tenho notado que esta mais macio.. Adorei

Perfect for colder weather!

Posted by 4992127937690375896 on Oct 27, 2014

I recently moved to Japan and to a considerably dryer climate than my hometown. The Japanese conditioner was just not cutting it for my thick, coarse hair. I did some research, found out about iHerb, and decided to go back to my childhood conditioner. My hair is now silkier, smoother, and I am a lot happier!

Like it so far

Posted by Reviewer1648258 on Nov 13, 2014

I have very thin baby fine hair that is for ever dry and damaged. After just a few shampoo's and conditioning my hair feel and looks shinny, and maybe my imagination not finding a lot of hair in my brush. With this conditioner I have not had to use a detangle products WOW Loving It!!

LOVE!!

Posted by 5094773285166931523 on Jul 29, 2014

This stuff was always on my curiosity list! now i have it I've used it for a week everyday and its just Simply keeping my hair healthy and clean. all the time i would try new brands of shampoos and conditioner cause some strange reason my hair gets used to the product and starts rejecting it and my hair ends up week, super oily, super dry. but this i can use and nothing changes. and it smells nice to.

Mane "n. Tail. Conditioner.

Posted by 5061079161213467911 on Jul 14, 2014

Very. Happy. With. This product.

Probably good

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

I didn't yet noticed the greatest results I expected to....

Conditioner

Posted by 5472097106693056118 on Aug 25, 2014

Looooooove it!

Excellent

Posted by 5156720475725870760 on Sep 03, 2014

Luv it - no residue after use

great

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

Love, love, love this conditioner. This is my go to conditioner. It makes my hair so moist and easy to handle. Absolutelylive it.