Love it

Posted by 5184397723042106059 on Jun 28, 2013

The shampoo is light blue, sightly creamy, smells simple and clean. My hair after using this shampoo is moisturized, voluminous, super clean. I have dry scalp and this shampoo does not irritate my skin. Me and my husband simply love it. I have a LOT of thin, wavy hair, my husbands hair is more sturdy and curly, suits both types.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

good

Posted by Reviewer1758235 on Mar 25, 2012

good, moisture my hair and no greasy.

I have use this product for years

Posted by 4973714329167889584 on May 30, 2013

Good price

Healthy hair!

Posted by 4915185737119572539 on Mar 01, 2014

I bought this product about a month ago.. I did initially buy this product because i have heard it makes your hair grow faster and seals split ends well! Not sure if hair is exactly growing faster- but it is hard to say as its only been 4 weeks but what i can say about this product and its conditioning is it really does moisturise well and it does seal split ends and it definitely has made my hair so much softer and visibly healthier too! Even if this product doesnt make my har grow any faster, i would absolutley purchase again simply because of how much it has improved the health of my hair! smell is divine! Such a soft, subtle and gentle aroma. One negative is it can add volume and because i already have thick, very curly, frizzy hair it only seemed to get bigger and become even more frizzy.. at first this completley made me upset and loose attraction to its apparent healing and growing properties but after continued use and experimentation, this frizz factor is very easily fixed with a smoothing anti frizz serum. Serum best applied towel dried hair straight after washing. You would want to use with the conditioning rather than a different brand as they tend to balance each other put well for best results.

Good prefer other type ♥View my page for more reviews♥

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Jul 10, 2014

I have tried all the other types of shampoo and conditioner in the mane n' tail range. This range is okay, I don't find it anymore moisturizing than a normal conditioner. I also don't find that is has made any difference to my hair. Herbal Gro has shown the best results for me out of all the mane 'n tail range. I don't know if I would repurchase this type within the range though

Drying

Posted by gtsgrl on Aug 23, 2014

Won't repurchase this as it feels like it completely strips my hair and leaves it feeling knotty prior to using conditioner. Can see its made any real difference to the growth rate of my hair either. nice fragrance.

LOVE!!

Posted by 5094773285166931523 on Jul 29, 2014

This stuff was always on my curiosity list! now i have it I've used it for a week everyday and its just Simply keeping my hair healthy and clean. all the time i would try new brands of shampoos and conditioner cause some strange reason my hair gets used to the product and starts rejecting it and my hair ends up week, super oily, super dry. but this i can use and nothing changes. and it smells nice to.

good

Posted by 4909837147996164181 on Feb 25, 2013

good

great shampoo after a big night

Posted by 5535697048229600353 on Dec 18, 2013

i find this shampoo is my favourite if ive been out and used a ton of product in my hair. it really cleans it properly and it feels so light afterwards! highly recommend for a weekly deep clean , however i would not recommend for every day use unless you use a lot of products in your hair as it can do the job too well and leave your hair feeling weird if its that squeaky clean