Love it!

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 23, 2012

The greatest detangler ever! My daughter and I just love this stuff. No more problems with combing her hair. Plus it's a large amount for a reasonable price. Totally worth buying.

Does a great job

Posted by abbyiherb on Apr 13, 2012

I really like the smell of this product and it does a great job detangling my hair, whether it's out of the shower or it's first thing in the morning, when my hair is a bit knotted.

Mane 'n Tail, Detangler Spray

Posted by bananadasha on Jul 19, 2012

it really detangles hair and doesn't leave an oily residue. worth buying

So good and so cheap!

Posted by misstessie on Aug 29, 2013

I love this product! I originally bought it because my 18 month old would wake up with a birds nest hair-do every morning which was impossible to brush out! This stuff saved his hair from being chopped off. It smells beautiful, and has some fantastic natural ingredients that are nourishing for hair. He loves it so much and sits absolutely still for me when I apply it (no more running away from the hairbrush!) I now use it on my 5 yr old too which makes her hair shiny and silky for school. It comes in a really big bottle and you do need to apply it generously but it lasts and lasts. I'm stocking up on this stuff as it's a super product at a SUPER price.

Mane' n Tail Detangler spray

Posted by 4672851875178609359 on Dec 26, 2013

This is a excellent product and is the best at getting rid of the worst tangles...I would suggest everyone try this out you will be happy you did.

Nice detangler

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 06, 2012

Nice scent and detangles hair well. Can be used for dry hair. Light and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Doesn't detangle thick curly hair

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

I love to use this as a leave in, but if I try to detangle my hair with this I end up being bald. This just didn't work for me as a detangler and it also leaves floors and other surfaces very very slippery. Watch out for that.

Some batches are amazing and some are drying

Posted by tatser on Apr 17, 2015

First bottle detangled my fine sun-bleached natural blonde hair well and made it super shiny (and my bathroom floor-super slippery so spray over the sink or stand on a towel). I added tea tree and lavender oils and sprayed it from root to tip. My hair grew very quickly and had a very nice texture to it. However, the last two bottles I've purchased, have turned my hair into unmanageable straw, forget the shine. I'll add some different oils this time and see if there's any improvement. The spray nozzle is very good so it's good to keep a bottle to use for something else if end up disliking the product no matter what.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

Just wanted to try it because it's cheap. Didn't do much for my long, dry and always tangled hair.

good one