Mane 'n Tail, Herbal Gro Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Herbal Gro

Posted by 5591090501910400809 on Nov 05, 2012

Nice smell and I like the texture! Good conditioner!

amazing hair rescue remedy miracle in a bottle

Posted by 4815016210814188916 on Oct 17, 2013

After just two washes my hair feels less damaged I have less breakages and already splits ends are under control have tried numerous products ranging from cheap to expensive brand to control my dry frizzy, colored, long hair this is the only one that has truly worked my hair is smooth, stronger and has a healthy shine truly a product that should be in every hair care regime amazing and it smells great too.

Great for damaged, dry, fine, and brittle coarse hair!!!!

Posted by 5116036657009168692 on Jul 23, 2014

I have been using this along with its shampoo counterpart for over 4 months now and I see a HUGE difference in my hair. It thickened my hair A LOT! Especially since I have a relaxer. It strengthened my weak hair and has helped me to retain more length. My hair grew out an inch after about a month but it was so damaged that when I went to my beautician she cut 2-3 inches and my hair was then above shoulder length (nape of my neck). Now my hair is thick, healthy, and strong and has grown 3-4 inches since my hair cut!!! I wash with this every 2 weeks and follow up with Wen Conditioner to add moisture back into my hair (the protein makes it a little hard and dry to touch). After air drying I moisturize my scalp with the maximum herbal grow hair grease. I will repurchase this stuff as long as they keep making it!!! I love it!!! Thank you Mane n' Tail for saving my hair!!!

Nice conditioner

Posted by odereviews on Feb 16, 2014

Mane 'n Tail products offers great price and quality ratio. This is nice hair conditioner, with good results.

Not suitable for damaged hair

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014

Somehow it doesn't work for my rather damaged hair (from hair coloring). It did for the first week - but subsequently dried my hair out when I used it. Had to stop using it and give it away, and revert to using the ones at drugstores (which usually contain many many chemicals). I have to add that I live in a very humid country.