Great for damaged, dry, fine, and brittle coarse hair!!!!

Posted by 5116036657009168692 on Jul 23, 2014

I have been using this along with its shampoo counterpart for over 4 months now and I see a HUGE difference in my hair. It thickened my hair A LOT! Especially since I have a relaxer. It strengthened my weak hair and has helped me to retain more length. My hair grew out an inch after about a month but it was so damaged that when I went to my beautician she cut 2-3 inches and my hair was then above shoulder length (nape of my neck). Now my hair is thick, healthy, and strong and has grown 3-4 inches since my hair cut!!! I wash with this every 2 weeks and follow up with Wen Conditioner to add moisture back into my hair (the protein makes it a little hard and dry to touch). After air drying I moisturize my scalp with the maximum herbal grow hair grease. I will repurchase this stuff as long as they keep making it!!! I love it!!! Thank you Mane n' Tail for saving my hair!!!

Herbal Gro

Posted by 5591090501910400809 on Nov 05, 2012

Nice smell and I like the texture! Good conditioner!

amazing hair rescue remedy miracle in a bottle

Posted by 4815016210814188916 on Oct 17, 2013

After just two washes my hair feels less damaged I have less breakages and already splits ends are under control have tried numerous products ranging from cheap to expensive brand to control my dry frizzy, colored, long hair this is the only one that has truly worked my hair is smooth, stronger and has a healthy shine truly a product that should be in every hair care regime amazing and it smells great too.

AMAZING

Posted by BrigittaUibo on May 13, 2016

This conditioner is really nice! Very nice texture and smell also! I noticed faster hair growth, it also makes my hair SO moistured and soft! I don't have to wash my hair also as often as i used to, mu hair is stayng clean quite long! I really recommend it to everyone! I recommend it with Mane n tail herbal gro shampoo! If you find my review helpful, please be kind and click "yes". You can also visit my page to see more interesting and honest product reviews :)

Lovely!

Posted by rosalynhooper on Oct 09, 2014

Smells great, I don't know why people would think it doesn't! I love how my hair feels after using this product. I use the platinum purple shampoo by Giovanni (from iHerb as well) followed by this and then the mane n tail hair spray treatment and then Giovanni frizz be gone! Hair is feeling amazing!

Get if you want soft strong hair

Posted by 5086725959779059152 on Jan 03, 2015

This is an amazing product! Loved how my hair was afterwards, and its smells really nice

Love the herbal version best!!

Posted by PRISMandPEACE on Jan 12, 2015

Smell isn't the best but it really conditions very very well! Leaves my hair extremely soft and shinny! Great line or hair products- I use them all!

Good

Posted by 5095613089499574715 on May 03, 2015

this product smells great and my curly hair likes it

Definately buy this!

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Aug 11, 2014

If you're trying to grow your hair this is a must. I dyed my hair then a week later I had regrowth. That says it all.

Nice conditioner

Posted by odereviews on Feb 16, 2014

Mane 'n Tail products offers great price and quality ratio. This is nice hair conditioner, with good results.