Love Mane n Tail!

Posted by 5294360088248327486 on Apr 22, 2016

Have been using this conditioner for at least two years now, my hair has grown tremendously. It is the healthiest it has ever been, shiny, no frizz, stays looking clean for about 3-4 days!

Sticky Hair

Posted by 5717368083653741344 on Apr 09, 2016

I don't know is it just me or is it the item. this is my 2nd day washing with mane and tail herbal grow. Though i have rinse it thoroughly, i still felt greasy and sticky on my hair.. and i have not used any products for the past months. I used both shampoo and conditioner.. Will try to keep up and see another week or so.. but if it continues to make my hair feel sticky, i will definitely not gg to purchase it again. FYI, My first wash with this shampoo and conditioner..my hair drops alot more! it's very scary to see it but maybe it's trying to adapt. Well, i am just waiting and see the changes in another week or so!

GOOD

Posted by 4763130626789328174 on Apr 08, 2016

GOOD

Love the shampoo

Posted by 5141816186489472474 on Apr 06, 2016

Great shampoo! Super love the sweet herbal scent. My husband used it for a month and notice he has to had his hair trimmed quicker.

AMAZING

Posted by 4619958595012984642 on Mar 11, 2016

This conditioner is really nice! Very nice texture and smell also! I noticed faster hair growth, it also makes my hair SO moistured and soft! I don't have to wash my hair also as often as i used to, mu hair is stayng clean quite long! I really recommend it to everyone! I recommend it with Mane n tail herbal gro shampoo!

Not a Fan

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 01, 2016

I'm not a fan of this product. I don't think it works as advertise to grow hair longer and thicker. Doesn't even have a particularly nice smell. I gave it to my daughter and even she didn't like it, so I've given it to the dog!

I like it very much

Posted by 4972697552530012720 on Feb 27, 2016

It makes my hair soo smooth and silky. I recommend it!

amazing

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

After just two washes my hair feels less damaged I have less breakages and already splits ends are under control have tried numerous products ranging from cheap to expensive brand to control my dry frizzy, colored, long hair this is the only one that has truly worked my hair is smooth, stronger and has a healthy shine truly a product that should be in every hair care regime amazing and it smells great too.

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

A fantastic product easy to use

Worth a try

Posted by DarklyDreaming on Jan 07, 2016

Mane n tail seems to be a brand you either love or hate - judging by the reviews. I decided to trust the good reviews and try this as I was desperate to try anything. My hair has been shedding constantly for a year and has become very thin. I use the herbal gro conditioner every other wash and my hair feels nice afterwards. I can't really tell if it's helping with growth but it isn't a terrible product so I'll keep using it. Probably wouldn't repurchase though.