Mane 'n Tail, Herbal Gro, Leave-In Creme Therapy, 5.5 oz (156 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

love it

Posted by 5663315716645450942 on Aug 25, 2012

I love this product. I use it once a week and it really works.My hair is so soft after and my split ends have reduced.The smell of this is lovely i could smell it all day long!!!

Feels greasy - NOT a leave-in product !

Posted by lubiemollie on Aug 27, 2012

Since it feels greasy and oily, I do not use it as a leave-in product !!... I apply it once a week as a night mask, and it does this job perfectly. I wash my hair on the morning after, and my hair feels great. Smeels good :)

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 16, 2012

I have relaxed hair, I've used this product as a leave-in but also as a moisturizer. For me it's not a good leave-in at all because it leaves the hair dry and oily at the same time, it's remind me mineral oil based product... I also observed an increase in breackage. The only reason I give it 2 stars it's because it smells very good and help a bit with detangling.

not a leave-in creme

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Aug 11, 2014

Well this is definitely not a leave-in product, hair gets greasy and you want to wash them again, but as a mask - yeah it does a good job, smell is really nice.

Greasy

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 29, 2014

I do like it and im sure its made my hair soft but it leaves my hair greasy for the day. So will only use it when i am not going anywhere or at night. Although it may leave grease marks on pillow cases.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »