Super product to stop hair fall out!!!

Posted by 5521827855126369835 on May 08, 2014

I have been experiencing hair fall out and when I started using this shampoo my life changed. It smells amazing and when I brush my hair there are only a few strands of hair that end up on the brush. I am in love with this product. The hair is shiny and voluminous and I am starting to see some new hair growth at the front of my hair line. I will be using this product for a long time.

Love!!

Posted by 5183864561431498988 on Jul 28, 2012

This leaves my hair soft and clean without stripping it.

brilliant!!

Posted by 4815016210814188916 on Oct 17, 2013

Love this shampoo its gentle on my colored hair which is perfect as it doesn't strip the color like other more expensive products it smells great and if followed by herbal gro conditioner your hair is left feeling so soft and if your hair is damaged which mine is from coloring using the combo it is like the ultimate rescue remedy after two washes my damaged hair has a new lease of life its smooth and has a healthy shine, breakages and split ends are reduced significantly, cant praise this product enough your hair is also left smelling great!

Can have 5 stars

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013

Well... it smells pretty nice, leaves my hair soft for a low price! maybe will order it one more time or smth similar. Recommend.If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

Another Winner

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Oct 13, 2012

Smells great, cleans the hair, and is economical.

Herbal shampoo

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014

First few washes wasn't impressed left my hair feeling very dry and easily got tangled, five washes later noticed how my hairs shine had changed and my hair over all look and felt better. My hair seems like it's slowly getting thicker as well! Which is a much enjoyed bonus!

The best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2670284 on Aug 09, 2014

"Despite" being very inexpensive and containing mostly natural ingredients, this shampoo cleans really, really well and as a bonus I've also noticed regrowth after 2 weeks of use.

Love it!

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Oct 29, 2014

Brilliant shampoo! Wonderful! My hair had been so damaged from illness, cortisone treatment, over-colouring - it had become thin and hard to manage. I despaired over it and hairdressers only pushed more expensive, useless products at me. This shampoo has restored life to my limp locks, right from the very first wash. My hair is now glossy, bouncy and soft and yes, I do believe it's growing faster. I've been using it exclusively and will never go back to expensive shampoos again, but just this week started alternating with the Andalou system.. I've thrown out all the messy gels, sprays, pastes etc too. They just weigh my hair down. I shampoo with Mane 'n Tail, use a little conditioner, either let it dry naturally or blow dry and if I'm going out, use a few soft rollers for just a few minutes to get the right shape. My hair stays clean and full of body for 4-5 days, even looks good when I get up in the morning! I never want to be without this shampoo and will buy the appropriate conditioner too with my next order. I wish I knew about this shampoo years ago.

Ótimo produto!

Posted by 5688206500521006219 on Apr 04, 2014

Experimentei o shampoo durante 3 semanas e pude perceber algumas diferenças em meu cabelo. É um ótimo shampoo para cabelos quimicamente tratados pois não resseca os fios apesar da presença de sulfatos!

Good shampoo

Posted by 5470817253659196233 on Aug 22, 2012

I heard great things about this shampoo making your hair grow. But unfortunately I haven't seen any results to this effect. The shampoo does lather up well, a little goes a long way and it smells nice.