Manitoba Harvest, Certified Organic Hemp Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

oil good for my brain

Posted by Reviewer3123417 on Dec 22, 2011

It is exactly the product i need. It helps me with my brain and body. I have kognitive brain disfunktion because of illness and it help me get my brain to funktion more efficently.

manitoba harvest organic hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer1127395 on Jul 24, 2011

seems to work great for my osteo-arthritis

tasty oil

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Aug 05, 2011

sometimes it is very difficult to squeeze a bottle with one hand, but still the best hempoil I have had.

oil is good but iHerb does not ship it properly (it should be refrigerated)

Posted by Reviewer2246096 on May 22, 2013

I have been shopping at Iherb for a while now and spent a lot of money. The oil is supposed to be refrigerated and when I received it it was room temperature, it was not packed to keep it cold. I called the number on the bottle and they said it is supposed to be refrigerated and they do not sell directly to iherb (they said they have a certain way this oil should be stored and shipped) and if you look at the information on this site it also states, "keep refrigerated." After talking with two customer service people through email (one was rude) and one phone call to customer service, they all basically told me it does not need to be refrigerated and they will return it but I have to pay shipping. So frustrating since they did not ship it properly, all I wanted was for them to pay the return shipping. I don't think that's a lot to ask especially since I spent so much money there. I don't know how good the oil is after not being stored properly. Anyway, I will not be purchasing through this company anymore since they can not help with this matter. I didn't even ask them to do anything for the crushed items (pancake mix, shake mix, etc.).

Very fragrant and delicious oil!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

A bottle made ​​of durable plastic cover and unscrew it, and snaps at the top. Inside was a protective film. So do not think that this oil spill had a chance. Reliable packaging.