Awesome hemp protein!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

Now that I've tried all three brands of hemp protein powder, this one is my favorite. It's organic, high in fiber, and high in the other nutrients unique to the hemp nut, and low in cost. Nutiva was disappointing with the little hard things in it and Living Harvest tasts weird to me. So, this is the one I like.

good

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Oct 18, 2012

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3305515 on Jun 14, 2012

This Hemp powder is amazing! The taste is a mild nutty flavor, the texture is good and most of all it makes my whole being feel cleansed. Every time I include some of this powder into my green smoothies, I get an even stronger detox effect. The high fiber and nutritional content bring my smoothies up to the next level! I truly hope more and more people start consuming this amazing plant! Do try out this powder if you're curious.

No taste... That's great!

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Jan 14, 2008

First time using hemp seed powder and I'm pleased. No noticiable flavor. A little gritty, but all in all, it's a good product.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2588961 on Jul 05, 2009

I enjoy drinking this protein for breakfeast. It makes me feal healthy and full of energy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Jul 16, 2009

I have used this product before and I like it as a source of easily digestible protein. I appreciate being able to get it at such a good price.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein with fiber

Posted by Reviewer2868224 on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for a long time because it is a great product. I am so glad to have to discovered iHerb and their great prices and service.

Manatoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1514889 on Aug 03, 2008

Love,love this product

Add healthy protein to your diet

Posted by Reviewer3196833 on Mar 10, 2011

Thank you for making this product available for your overseas customers. Wonderful to add to smoothies and green juices to boost the protein, fiber and Omega 3s. All at a great price.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2224764 on Jul 03, 2012

I have been using this product for about 4 years now and LOVE it. The flavor is nutty and NOT overwhelming. I usually make my green monsters with this; 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, handful of berries, ice & a splash of organic lactose free milk with this and you've got a smooth smoothie! Be prepared for a nearby toilet because this is such a cleansing product too!