Wanted to love it

Posted by bugajuk on Aug 23, 2016

I expected a lot of from it, but i and my husband just couldnt take it. First problem it made ours stomach sick, we felt burning sensation. And husband has hard stomach. Second problam, it made as sick with the runs(diarhhea). Taste is strange but you can stand it.

Hemp

Posted by Reviewer2471637 on Sep 16, 2011

Good stuff!!!

as good as hemp pro can taste

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Dec 29, 2011

which is not all that great, but Manitoba Harvest is as good as it gets, in my experience.

Hemp Protein Pwd

Posted by Reviewer2816573 on Dec 21, 2009

Really awesome & clean product; I would recommend this to anyone who is on a Gluten free diet as a sure dietary staple. On-line order was also processed very quickly with prompt delivery! Thank you!

Protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2891763 on Oct 13, 2007

This is a great protein shake for those of us who avoid milk and soy products. Tastes great mixed with carob or chocolate powder.

great product,

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Aug 31, 2010

will order more

quick shipping with the best price I found

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Nov 02, 2009

I am grateful that iHerb provided just what I wanted at the best price I found. I know the product is good because I have already gone through a number of containers. Thanks

Michelle

Posted by Reviewer3029710 on Feb 28, 2012

This is super good! the taste is not bad at all! and it's perfect to blend in my morning shake after my workout ;) with some hemp seed, hemp oil, banana, coconut oil and whatever superfood you like = a real enegry boost to start out ur day!

OK

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

My man gets bigger muscles very fast. Loks like it helps. Of cours, not without training. Ordered 3-4 jars in row already.

Use it every day!

Posted by Vertigayle on Sep 07, 2011

I love many things about this product. First, it's a whole food...not tampered with or highly processed. Secondly, it contains essential amino acids (high in protein). Third, there's the extraordinary fiber content for such a small serving. I make a sprout/fruit smoothie every morning and add this to it for that extra boost of long-term energy and the fiber I need keep my digestive system working nicely. The best part is, iherb has it for the best price anywhere.