Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Protein Powder with Fiber, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer1769575 on Jun 15, 2008

Strong supporter of hemp products and this one seems to provide all the benefits it promises!

Protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2891763 on Oct 13, 2007

This is a great protein shake for those of us who avoid milk and soy products. Tastes great mixed with carob or chocolate powder.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1438457 on Oct 30, 2007

The order was perfectly delivered, and at a good price.

Not bitter like some other brands.

Posted by Reviewer1884680 on Nov 09, 2007

I add a bit to any smoothie, baked goods oatmeal to boost fiber and protein. If you don't mind the appearance of the dark bits...

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder, very good!

Posted by Reviewer1914068 on Oct 25, 2009

This is fun to mix with soymilk, a few tablespoons of low fat yogurt and fruit, we love it with strawberries. Makes a great breakfast smoothie and with 54% of your daily fiber it's smart too! Tastes great, you might have to get used to the texture, but we like it! Also a GREAT value compared to what you find at any health food store, with much better ingredients and nutrients.

quick shipping with the best price I found

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Nov 02, 2009

I am grateful that iHerb provided just what I wanted at the best price I found. I know the product is good because I have already gone through a number of containers. Thanks

Hemp Protein Pwd

Posted by Reviewer2816573 on Dec 21, 2009

Really awesome & clean product; I would recommend this to anyone who is on a Gluten free diet as a sure dietary staple. On-line order was also processed very quickly with prompt delivery! Thank you!

IBC

Posted by Reviewer1834527 on Dec 06, 2008

I have been using this product for the past 6 months, it is a great product very high in protein and fiber

fiber and plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1697337 on Dec 19, 2008

i mix with fresh fruit and juice but i can barely tell that i put a high fiber, high protein powder in my drink. Excellent taste.

Quality protein, non-overloading dose, with plenty of fiber

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Feb 16, 2010

Quality protein, non-kidney-overloading dose, with plenty of fiber