New To iHerb?

Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

good taste, but the packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2881447 on Sep 19, 2008

The container leaks powder because there is not airtight seal. When I received the product, there was powder on the sides of the container. The plastic lid is the only seal. I would not purchase this product again because it was not sealed properly. I even considered returning it b/c I realized that it could be contaminated. Poorly packaged.

IBC

Posted by Reviewer1834527 on Dec 06, 2008

I have been using this product for the past 6 months, it is a great product very high in protein and fiber

fiber and plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1697337 on Dec 19, 2008

i mix with fresh fruit and juice but i can barely tell that i put a high fiber, high protein powder in my drink. Excellent taste.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder, very good!

Posted by Reviewer1914068 on Oct 25, 2009

This is fun to mix with soymilk, a few tablespoons of low fat yogurt and fruit, we love it with strawberries. Makes a great breakfast smoothie and with 54% of your daily fiber it's smart too! Tastes great, you might have to get used to the texture, but we like it! Also a GREAT value compared to what you find at any health food store, with much better ingredients and nutrients.

quick shipping with the best price I found

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Nov 02, 2009

I am grateful that iHerb provided just what I wanted at the best price I found. I know the product is good because I have already gone through a number of containers. Thanks