• Reviews | English

Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Shelled Hemp seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

These make a great healthy snack or toss them on your salad or in a smoothie. Hemp seeds have many uses, be creative and see what you come up with. If you found this review to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. Fast and reliable service.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I really like these. I put them on yogurt and in my warm and hot cereals. Great way to add some protein and omegas into my diet. I only gave them 4 stars because the organic line I have noticed has way more hemp seed shell parts than the non-organic.

Good product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

lots of nutrition in these small nutty taste seeds,including GLA's Omega3 & 6,amino acids magnesium and other minerals,i did enjoyed this product.package could be better as the zip lock got loose from its place after a while . use it on salads or in super juices ,it has more nutritional value than the hemp protein powder or the hemp oil. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love th Hemp hearts

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 01, 2013

I love them and eat them grinded sprinkled over my salads

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Mar 06, 2014

Makes delicious hemp milk:)

Love Hemp!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 29, 2014

This brand is a good hemp product. It is hull free as much as can be. And I hadn't noticed any racidity nor any spoilage. Recommend this product.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

I have purchased many different brands of hemp seeds from iherb and I can't really taste the difference between all the brands. They all taste about the same. Price of Manitoba Hemp Seeds is in the mid price range.

Great

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

This is the second time I ordered them, and they are wonderful, I take with my spirulina and have done wonders for me, plus they are very rich. I eat them with yogurt daily.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 25, 2014

Hemp hearts are always delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »