I love it!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

I use this as my moisturizer and sometimes as my makeup remover. It does an amazing job on both! It smells very good too and has an amazing green color. I used it on food as well. And it tasted very good! A really good hemp oil! :)

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2188625 on Sep 21, 2012

I purchased this to help fortify my homemade smoothies.It has a pleasant nutty flavor and I will not hesitate to use or recommend it to others. Be Blessed! Stay Blessed! Peace, Love and Light ;-) ♥♥♥ Namaste ♥♥♥

Hemp Seed Oil = 5 stars ... iHerb = one star

Posted by Reviewer1551290 on May 06, 2016

I love hemp seed oil. However, I ordered 48 of these bottes from iHerb, and iHerb did a terrible job of packaging these 12oz bottles. I ordered about 20 bottles, in the past, and a few bottles would have hemp seed oil "spillage" around some bottles. This time around, one bottle was almost entirely empty due to leaks/spills, and many bottles were covered in hemp seed oil due to leaks. I will not purchase hemp seed oil from iHerb again. Heed my warning.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2825657 on Sep 24, 2011

Great flavourful oil, useful from anything from cooking to ointments! This was my first time using hemp oil, and I must say, I love it. Will most probably buy a bigger bottle next time because I'm just going through this stuff so quickly. Finally somewhere that sells it a comparable price to other oils too!

Hemp oil

Posted by CarineNilsen on Apr 15, 2012

Wow... I love this oil wich gives me the good and essential fats, omega 3. This is cold-pressed and organic and raw. I use ut in my smoothies. Hemp oil has a lot of healthy benefits and nourishes the body.

Very healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer3107643 on Feb 16, 2012

Taste good, nice quality, good price.

Good oil tasty and healthy

Posted by 5487451674102813476 on May 14, 2016

good for salad, good replacement for olive oil.

everyone recomends

Posted by Reviewer1676747 on Sep 01, 2008

best oil balance around used to buy direct from canada. iherb is lower in cost. the one nutrient that i never miss a dose.

Good basic hemp seed oil with a nice cap (like a sports bottle :)

Posted by Reviewer3015062 on May 10, 2012

Title says it all :)

I know it's good for me, but I don't like the taste so much.

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on May 27, 2013

Not sure, I just don't like the taste. We put a little into our smooties and a bit in our juice, but me and boys don't enjoy it as much as hemp powder. Maybe I need some other suggestions for what to use it in.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »