High-Dose Hemp Protein--Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1400662 on Sep 21, 2010

I first tried hemp protein a while ago, but it was only 15 g of protein per serving, so I eventually ditched it, moving onto whey, then to Life Basic's Pea, Hemp, Rice, and Chia seed protein--which, btw, is the best tasting protein mix ever--but not being sure if the rice protein was good for me, and knowing that hemp is excellent, I found this wonderful protein. Of the many protein mixes I've tried, this one is the most substantial, the most filling, and the only one which requires refrigeration to keep it FRESH (as all other protein mixes are definitely not even remotely fresh). I'd recommend this to everyone.

Best tasting hemp proteins ever!

Posted by Reviewer1933983 on Jun 06, 2011

Say no more. This is the most delicate and tasty hemp protein powder I have ever had. Perfect in smoothies, porridge, and in home-made protein bars. Thank you Iherb for having the best products, great service and effective delivery. :-)

Best HEMP protein!

Posted by Reviewer2311504 on Dec 04, 2011

I got the hemp Pro 50, and I have to say it was hard to finish it. I was a little hesitant about the pro 70, but they did say its water soluble. When I tried it, oh man is it good! Dissolves really easy and amazingly tastes GREAT! Highly recommended! Without a doubt the best hemp protein powder out there! 21g of protein!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1443502 on Apr 28, 2011

The most complete protein out there! Never going back to whey!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Posted by Reviewer3073209 on Mar 01, 2010

Great! Re-ordered today.

10 years searching for a taste like this!

Posted by Reviewer3258382 on Nov 23, 2012

I wanted to rate the Hemp Pro 70 not 5, but 10 stars. Since iHerb only goes to five stars I'll add the other five here: ***** Since I became vegan a bit over 10 years ago, I had been on a quest to: 1. Find an alternative to soy powders, that would also be high in protein content. 2. Find an alternative that would be TASTY. Yes, tasty. Not just acceptable because I knew it was healthy, but something I would crave after. This is it. This hemp protein not only tastes delicious and mixes well with fresh fruits, fruit pulps and my favorite Açai pulp. But it also has a very high protein content. It's a dream for any vegan who requires a tasty source of high quality protein. I have tried other brands (many to be honest) for Hemp protein, European brands, and none comes even close to the delicate taste and fine texture of this one. I think I could eat it with a spoon right out of the container. It's addictive. I hope this company expands to Europe, so I don't need to import it from the States until I die.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Mar 17, 2010

I enjoy the sustained and even effects of the protein energy this generates.

Dissolves better than any other hemp

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 22, 2012

If you find hemp bothersome because it doesn't dissolve well, then this is for you. If you prefer hemp to be more protein than fiber, then this is also for you. I like the earthy flavour of hemp, but this has a less distinct 'hemp' taste than some of the other brands (some people think hemp tastes like grass...I think it tastes like flaxseed). I think this will become my go-to hemp protein from now on, although I will also keep one of the higher fiber ones around as well because that's one of the things that usually makes hemp unique among protein powders.

High concentration of protein

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

I like that this product has a high concentration of protein. I add it to my green smoothies, so the lower fiber content is not an issue. I can feel the taste of the protein in my smoothies but it isn't too disturbing. I tried eating it by the teaspoon when I forgot to take it with food, but it gets sticky in the mouth. It mixes well with water. Although it is a very good product, I have switched to Jarrow Formulas, which has 50% protein : for 70% protein instead of the usual 50%, Manitoba Hemp Pro 70 is much more expensive.

Superb

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 09, 2012

Finally it's as if this is THE protein powder i have been waiting for. Hemp has always been my favourite of the plant based protein powders due to it's overall wholesomeness. This 70% powder mixes so easilly, tastes really decent and is VERY fresh. I feel i am already within one week of using it combined with my usual pea and brown rice protein putting on more muscle compared to normal hemp. Seems like a very special product to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »