New To iHerb?

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70, 1 lb (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

High-Dose Hemp Protein--Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1400662 on Sep 21, 2010

I first tried hemp protein a while ago, but it was only 15 g of protein per serving, so I eventually ditched it, moving onto whey, then to Life Basic's Pea, Hemp, Rice, and Chia seed protein--which, btw, is the best tasting protein mix ever--but not being sure if the rice protein was good for me, and knowing that hemp is excellent, I found this wonderful protein. Of the many protein mixes I've tried, this one is the most substantial, the most filling, and the only one which requires refrigeration to keep it FRESH (as all other protein mixes are definitely not even remotely fresh). I'd recommend this to everyone.

Best tasting hemp proteins ever!

Posted by Reviewer1933983 on Jun 06, 2011

Say no more. This is the most delicate and tasty hemp protein powder I have ever had. Perfect in smoothies, porridge, and in home-made protein bars. Thank you Iherb for having the best products, great service and effective delivery. :-)

Best HEMP protein!

Posted by Reviewer2311504 on Dec 04, 2011

I got the hemp Pro 50, and I have to say it was hard to finish it. I was a little hesitant about the pro 70, but they did say its water soluble. When I tried it, oh man is it good! Dissolves really easy and amazingly tastes GREAT! Highly recommended! Without a doubt the best hemp protein powder out there! 21g of protein!

10 years searching for a taste like this!

Posted by Reviewer3258382 on Nov 23, 2012

I wanted to rate the Hemp Pro 70 not 5, but 10 stars. Since iHerb only goes to five stars I'll add the other five here: ***** Since I became vegan a bit over 10 years ago, I had been on a quest to: 1. Find an alternative to soy powders, that would also be high in protein content. 2. Find an alternative that would be TASTY. Yes, tasty. Not just acceptable because I knew it was healthy, but something I would crave after. This is it. This hemp protein not only tastes delicious and mixes well with fresh fruits, fruit pulps and my favorite Açai pulp. But it also has a very high protein content. It's a dream for any vegan who requires a tasty source of high quality protein. I have tried other brands (many to be honest) for Hemp protein, European brands, and none comes even close to the delicate taste and fine texture of this one. I think I could eat it with a spoon right out of the container. It's addictive. I hope this company expands to Europe, so I don't need to import it from the States until I die.

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1443502 on Apr 28, 2011

The most complete protein out there! Never going back to whey!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »