Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 50, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Feb 13, 2009

I've added this to my morning green drink smoothy with fresh fruit. I use it every day. The results have been truly life changing for me. My energy is even all through the morning and into the afternoon. I find I rarely crave foods anymore that are high in salt, sugar and fats. My body feels truly fed, lighter and I'm starting to lose some of the excess pounds that have been hanging around way too long. It isn't the tastiest product, but with fruit or fruit juice, just fine. Highly recommended.

Best Tasting Product Out There

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 07, 2009

I've tried different Hemp products out there and I will say that Manitoba is the best tasting product out there. It's also very fresh looking. I've had mine open for 3 months and it's still looking very fresh.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2507794 on Nov 24, 2009

No funky taste, mixes smoothly. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

Best hemp protein powder I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2782705 on Dec 31, 2009

I have used 3 other brands of hemp protein powder (usually when I can't find Manitoba Harvest) and I can say that I vastly prefer Manitoba Harvest on taste consistency, and nutrition.

Great product at a value.

Posted by Reviewer2320240 on Nov 19, 2008

This Manitoba product is great, especially cost to quality ratio. More easily assimilated than proteins that cost much more per ounce. Rich with a spectrum of naturally occurring amino acids and essential fatty acids. Very digestible. I actually experienced faster recovery and made a crucial gain in my cycling training regiment.