Great product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Feb 13, 2009

I've added this to my morning green drink smoothy with fresh fruit. I use it every day. The results have been truly life changing for me. My energy is even all through the morning and into the afternoon. I find I rarely crave foods anymore that are high in salt, sugar and fats. My body feels truly fed, lighter and I'm starting to lose some of the excess pounds that have been hanging around way too long. It isn't the tastiest product, but with fruit or fruit juice, just fine. Highly recommended.

Best Tasting Product Out There

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 07, 2009

I've tried different Hemp products out there and I will say that Manitoba is the best tasting product out there. It's also very fresh looking. I've had mine open for 3 months and it's still looking very fresh.

Great product at a value.

Posted by Reviewer2320240 on Nov 19, 2008

This Manitoba product is great, especially cost to quality ratio. More easily assimilated than proteins that cost much more per ounce. Rich with a spectrum of naturally occurring amino acids and essential fatty acids. Very digestible. I actually experienced faster recovery and made a crucial gain in my cycling training regiment.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2507794 on Nov 24, 2009

No funky taste, mixes smoothly. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

Best hemp protein powder I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2782705 on Dec 31, 2009

I have used 3 other brands of hemp protein powder (usually when I can't find Manitoba Harvest) and I can say that I vastly prefer Manitoba Harvest on taste consistency, and nutrition.

Hemp

Posted by Reviewer3036306 on Jul 06, 2008

Enjoy the Hemp protein... Its vegetarian, and has all the amino acids that you need if you are trying to build or sustain muscle mass. It also has fiber and a little bit of healthy fat (which is good!) so its ideal pre bedime for muscle mass. This is a good product, for other Hemp proteins have other fillers in them, with gives you less protein per serving (which it already takes a lot). Look at the protein per serving with Hemp, along with what else is in it, and your particular protein needs. It is kind of grainy to the taste, but that is not a big deal to me. The only other reason I don't like Hemp overall is it takes a lot to get protein needs (once again depending on your body type and needs), and its expensive. I was told that it can not be manufactured here, so it is imported from Canada, which adds to the price. Over all, great product, and I always have a Manitoba Hemp in my kitchen.

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 04, 2008

This is definitely the highest quality vegetarian protein available, in addition to amazing hemp oil. Thanks, Manitoba Harvest.

Hemp is where it is at!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jul 20, 2009

If you are looking for the best Hemp Protein Powder, choose Manitoba Harvest. I have tried a few others, but I always come back to this one. It is always fresh and well packaged. It is such a shame that more people have not discovered Hemp products. There is no better pure protein than Hemp. It is very easy to digest and it works. I have used the Hemp seeds from Manitoba and they are great. All of Manitoba Harvest products are first class.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Nov 12, 2007

This stuff mixes easily with chocolate soymilk; you need to mix it well to get the smoothest consistency. I mix one scoop with one cup of soymilk in the AM. I was really weary of the taste, but it isn't bad at all. I haven't tried to cook with it yet, but there are lots of recipes out there.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 16, 2012

Doesn't mix wey well, but I use it in my proteinbread, and it goes well.