• Reviews | English

Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Shelled Hemp seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

These make a great healthy snack or toss them on your salad or in a smoothie. Hemp seeds have many uses, be creative and see what you come up with. If you found this review to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. Fast and reliable service.

Love th Hemp hearts

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 01, 2013

I love them and eat them grinded sprinkled over my salads

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Mar 06, 2014

Makes delicious hemp milk:)

Love Hemp!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 29, 2014

This brand is a good hemp product. It is hull free as much as can be. And I hadn't noticed any racidity nor any spoilage. Recommend this product.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

I have purchased many different brands of hemp seeds from iherb and I can't really taste the difference between all the brands. They all taste about the same. Price of Manitoba Hemp Seeds is in the mid price range.

Great

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

This is the second time I ordered them, and they are wonderful, I take with my spirulina and have done wonders for me, plus they are very rich. I eat them with yogurt daily.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 25, 2014

Hemp hearts are always delicious.

Super Great Product

Posted by 5709525188539284138 on Oct 30, 2014

Have been using Hemp Hearts for about 6 months now and they have helped with my cholesterol issues. I learned about them from a health advocate. My doctor is very pleased. I usually add a tablespoon or two in my morning oatmeal.

These are great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 30, 2014

And I love the color of their package. This brand seems to be cleaner and looks a little bigger than most other brands I've tried. I really like them in my drink everyday. I seem to use less than other brands as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »