Awesome hemp protein!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

Now that I've tried all three brands of hemp protein powder, this one is my favorite. It's organic, high in fiber, and high in the other nutrients unique to the hemp nut, and low in cost. Nutiva was disappointing with the little hard things in it and Living Harvest tasts weird to me. So, this is the one I like.

good

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Oct 18, 2012

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1913520 on Feb 06, 2012

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3305515 on Jun 14, 2012

This Hemp powder is amazing! The taste is a mild nutty flavor, the texture is good and most of all it makes my whole being feel cleansed. Every time I include some of this powder into my green smoothies, I get an even stronger detox effect. The high fiber and nutritional content bring my smoothies up to the next level! I truly hope more and more people start consuming this amazing plant! Do try out this powder if you're curious.

Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2588961 on Jul 05, 2009

I enjoy drinking this protein for breakfeast. It makes me feal healthy and full of energy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 on Jul 16, 2009

I have used this product before and I like it as a source of easily digestible protein. I appreciate being able to get it at such a good price.

No taste... That's great!

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Jan 14, 2008

First time using hemp seed powder and I'm pleased. No noticiable flavor. A little gritty, but all in all, it's a good product.

good taste, but the packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2881447 on Sep 19, 2008

The container leaks powder because there is not airtight seal. When I received the product, there was powder on the sides of the container. The plastic lid is the only seal. I would not purchase this product again because it was not sealed properly. I even considered returning it b/c I realized that it could be contaminated. Poorly packaged.

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein with fiber

Posted by Reviewer2868224 on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for a long time because it is a great product. I am so glad to have to discovered iHerb and their great prices and service.