ManukaMed, MANUKA Honey, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent Digestive Tract Calmer

Posted by Reviewer3334491 on Aug 29, 2011

This product really improved my chronic upset stomach, nausea and queasiness. Tastes pleasant and works!

ManukaMed Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer2898384 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent product and with iHerb.com we were able to get this at competative price and fast shipping. We normally purchase from a health store locally but they no longer are in business and no one else in the area carries this stuff. Great for digestion and even skin infections. We normally buy two (one for digestion and one external use).

works

Posted by Reviewer3252225 on Jul 27, 2011

I was suffering from slow healing before I took this. So I could see some improvement for sure ,however I am not so sure that it is worth the 20$ a bottle that they are asking. I am glad that they offer it none-the-less.