So Addicting!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Aug 23, 2013

I love this stuff. I could just eat it out of the jar and have caught myself doing it! I used it to make a paleo version of fudge that came out amazing and even made coconut cinnamon truffles. Next I'm going to try making chocolate.

Second-best

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

I tried this brand because they were out of stock of the organic brand I usually buy, and I can really taste the difference. I will be going back to the other brand once it's back in stock. But, I am sure I still got the same health benefits.

Don't Know What to Do With this Stuff

Posted by 4612706161272089996 on Dec 27, 2013

I'm giving this 3 stars only because I don't really know what to do with it. I was expecting a smoother consistency, but it's stayed quite hard. For me personally, I also think it's flavor is an acquired taste. I'm new to coconut butter and thought I would incorporate it into my meal prep more than I have. Most of this is based on my own limitations. I'm sure this is a fine product.

Great!

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Mar 28, 2014

I have never eaten until now coconut butter but this product is great! It is a little bit sweet but not too much. Also the coconut scent is not very strong so you can eat this butter with fruit spread. I will buy it again for sure.

Love it...

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Oct 13, 2014

Tastes like heaven. Eat in everyday straight out of the jar.

OMG!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2471632 on Apr 06, 2015

This is one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten out of a jar. Just buy it. Don't hesitate. Used it to make chocolate fudge, too. Also excellent. Will be repurchasing soon.

if you love coconut its for you

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jul 23, 2013

i love it

I've had better.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Feb 25, 2015

The jar is safe but I've had better coconut butters. The butter is bland and the oil had gone to the top.