MaraNatha, Coconut Butter, 15 oz (425 g)

Don't Know What to Do With this Stuff

Posted by 4612706161272089996 on Dec 27, 2013

I'm giving this 3 stars only because I don't really know what to do with it. I was expecting a smoother consistency, but it's stayed quite hard. For me personally, I also think it's flavor is an acquired taste. I'm new to coconut butter and thought I would incorporate it into my meal prep more than I have. Most of this is based on my own limitations. I'm sure this is a fine product.

Great!

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Mar 28, 2014

I have never eaten until now coconut butter but this product is great! It is a little bit sweet but not too much. Also the coconut scent is not very strong so you can eat this butter with fruit spread. I will buy it again for sure.

if you love coconut its for you

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jul 23, 2013

i love it

So Addicting!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Aug 23, 2013

I love this stuff. I could just eat it out of the jar and have caught myself doing it! I used it to make a paleo version of fudge that came out amazing and even made coconut cinnamon truffles. Next I'm going to try making chocolate.