New To iHerb?

MaraNatha, Organic No Stir Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great tasting!

Posted by 5007353887763753196 on Feb 14, 2013

I LOVE this peanut butter! It's so creamy and easy to spread and the best part is that I need not stir. I love that it's organic too.

Oh, so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jun 10, 2012

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted by Reviewer3134354 on Nov 02, 2012

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

no stir!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2011

delicious peanut butter

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer3071972 on Mar 28, 2012

I save about $2 per jar when I buy this peanut butter from here. It is exactly like buying from the local grocery store - fresh, same jar, etc...and it comes to my home promptly!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »